PDA

View Full Version : big brother front door

monkeymadness
16-05-2008, 08:03 PM
hello all i just been talking to this lass and she told me that she lives 15 minnts walk from the big brother house and she can cee the frount door to the house and she said it is different the door is cee thought and there are the stairs and the eye is in 3 d just to let you all know add her on sexy_jade_2k8@live.co.uk if you done beleve me and i start talking to her on teen chat bye for now:dance:

beanny
16-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Get her to get a picture.

Conor
16-05-2008, 08:21 PM
She added me but never talked to me. I though it was someone from school :P They are obviously a fake from the forum, and I don't believe a word of this. If it's true it sounds horrible.

beanny
16-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Conor
She added me but never talked to me. I though it was someone from school :P They are obviously a fake from the forum, and I don't believe a word of this. If it's true it sounds horrible.

I dont believe it either.
Gimme proof and ill believe it. But until then....:whistle:

Matt08
16-05-2008, 08:25 PM
I've added her but it looks like she's offline.

Conor
16-05-2008, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by beannyy2k7

Same here lol. But since they've also added me, I'm convinced it's a forum member. Gary may have been conned?

Tom
16-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Sexy_Jade_2k8 says it all really :laugh3:

The fact is you can't see a picture if you are 15 minutes away. Thats somewhere between a mile and 5 miles depending on if its walking or driven.

Daniel__
16-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by beannyy2k7

Same here lol. But since they've also added me, I'm convinced it's a forum member. Gary may have been conned?

The person on msn is gary you can tell by her msn address and garys name on here 2k8 and the gaps_ you dont fool me with your lies:laugh2:

xdustydreamx
18-05-2008, 04:14 PM
You cant get close enough to the house to see the front door :bored:

GiGi
18-05-2008, 04:48 PM
uhhhhggg pathetic

ILikeWeird
18-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by mackem_gary_2k8
hello all i just been talking to this lass and she told me that she lives 15 minnts walk from the big brother house and she can cee the frount door to the house and she said it is different the door is cee thought and there are the stairs and the eye is in 3 d just to let you all know add her on sexy_jade_2k8@live.co.uk if you done beleve me and i start talking to her on teen chat bye for now:dance:

Are you retarded? Don't take it the wrong way, just wondering. You're quite bizarre.

Xander
18-05-2008, 05:05 PM
You have done something like this before and claimed someone told you something about the BB house but it turned out to be you who made it up by creating a new account.

BarnetFC
18-05-2008, 05:18 PM
sorry mate but you are a ****ing idiot - don't waste our time by faking things

Dan_
18-05-2008, 05:48 PM
You must have gained a massive 2/3 new contacts.

http://www.borisbj21.com/photos/genius.jpg