PDA

View Full Version : scouse housemate for bb9??

Shaun
17-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Craig was alright, but Mikey was awful.

Jennie was Scouse, wasn't she? (BB7) She's a much better Liverpool representative than Mikey :tongue:

Spike
17-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Does it matter where the housemates come from?

Rob
17-05-2008, 10:34 PM
i do like the scouse accent but i dont mind if we do or dont have a scouse housemate. but considering there was auditions in liverpool its possible well have one i suppose :spin2:

rhombus92
17-05-2008, 10:46 PM
i think that a liverpudlian housemates does have alot to offer. i really liked jennie and craig, and mikey was likeable other than his rather questionable relationship with grace, which was over as soon as it began.

i would like a scouse housemate, but as someone as already said, surely their personality is surely not decided from their home town

BarnetFC
18-05-2008, 06:25 AM
i loved liam last year - geordie people are legends - marcus bentley is cool too!!!!! - in bb7 i didnt really find mikey entertaining so no i don't really want any more scouse people

Joelston
18-05-2008, 07:06 AM
Jennie was a brilliant Scouse...such fire and personality. I think bosses should have saved her for BB8....she would have shone in that house.

BBDodge
18-05-2008, 08:03 AM
Sissy - rubbish
Scott - dull
Mikey - dull
Jennie - yuck
Ahmed & Roberto were better but hardly typical Scousers.

LaLaLand
18-05-2008, 02:37 PM
I do like a good scouse accent, alot of my family are from Liverpool and I just love the way they talk. But BB hasn't had it's good share of good Scouse housemates really, has it? I mean, only Craig in BB1 who only won because of him standing up to Nick, not on personality. Sissy was alright but nothing special (3rd evicted), Scott I disliked because he was soo cheesy, Mikey was just a snake and Jennie I did like but her VT personality didn't transfer into the house, she was too quiet.
I think we need a good old gobby Scouse woman in her mid 40s who's been around the block a bit! They're always hilarious.

Barbie
18-05-2008, 02:39 PM
couldnt care less where they come from as long as they are good housemates

i dont think its necessary to get someone from all parts of the country if there are two people great from london i think they should both be put in rather than dropping one just to put in someone from somewhere else to balance it up

ele89lecce
18-05-2008, 02:40 PM
hi everybody...i'm eleonora from italy...i'd like to know who is e-billi? cause i have the same account for e-mail...plz answer me!!!

chrissy
18-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Whats the different between a scouse & a convict....................There is no difference. There is a scouse in nearly every series, frankly ive had enough, they arree soo annoyying

MrGaryy
18-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by chrissy
Whats the different between a scouse & a convict....................There is no difference. There is a scouse in nearly every series, frankly ive had enough, they arree soo annoyying

Don't so prejudice! How can you even begin to compare a scouse to a convicted criminal! And there hasn't been one in nearly every series! BB3, BB6, BB5 and BB2 had no sousers IIRC.

bigbro101
18-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by chrissy

What An Idiot :yuk: