PDA

View Full Version : HM Paid £1

serensilver
18-05-2008, 07:24 PM
The Daily Star Sunday have claimed that potential Housemates of this year’s series will be paid just £1 for their time in the House.

“There will be plenty of surprises along the way too, so expect to see some new housemates some way into the show. There are also going to be some outrageous tasks.”

The rag claims that they have obtained secret documents which have been leaked by a show insider that claims potential Housemates this year will earn only £1 for their appearance; but the paper does not make it clear whether this is per hour, or a total for their appearance on the show as a whole.

The new batch of fresh faces that will be entering the House in less than three weeks have had to sign a pre-show contract which states: “The Company shall not be liable to you…for any loss or damage or injury to you (including emotional damage).”

A show insider spoke to the paper and called it a ‘privilege’ to be on Big Brother adding: “It’s viewed as a privilege regardless of whether you end up a nervous wreck or not!”The leaked papers also reveal applicants have to confess whether they’ve taken drugs, had therapy or any cosmetic surgery. However, the paper claims that the only thing that producers have not asked Housemates to reveal is details of their sexual health.

The Daily Star Sunday also reveals this year’s rules. Contestants hoping to win the £100,000 prize have to agree to “12 basic rules”. These rules, as in previous series, cover everything from behaviour in the Diary Room to unacceptable behaviour and how to act in emergencies

The paper continues the story, stating that a prohibited items list disallows “strong alcohol” to be bought in to the House, but normal-strength tipples are not banned. Of course, weapons or drugs are totally banned.

Following last year’s race row on Celebrity BB bosses have banned jokes or comments about race, as well as gender, age and sexual orientation. New rules also outlaw discussions about members of the production team – or Big Brother.

In true Big Brother tradition, show bosses make it clear that what they say goes – and they can invent new rules at any time. The paper goes on to say that from tomorrow all short listed Big Brother 9 wannabes will be hidden away ahead of the show launch on June 5.The leaked papers reveal it will last for 93 days and there will be 16 housemates. An insider said: “This year will be the biggest ever.

“There will be plenty of surprises along the way too, so expect to see some new housemates some way into the show. There are also going to be some outrageous tasks.”

Captain.Remy
18-05-2008, 07:26 PM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=82769

serensilver
18-05-2008, 07:26 PM
:whistle:

Captain.Remy
18-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Message original : serensilver
:whistle:

Maybe you meant to say 'Thanks for telling me because I didn't check the forum to see if someone else posted it before I did'. :wink:

Glenn.
18-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Well it is from the Star. Wouldnt take it too seriously.:sleep:

serensilver
18-05-2008, 07:35 PM
if its not on the first apge of 'posted topics' then i post it just in case! :hello:

Captain.Remy
18-05-2008, 07:36 PM
if its not on the first apge of 'posted topics' then i post it just in case! :hello:

You have 4 pages of these and the thread was at the second one. So it was not that hard to click on the next page I reckon. :thumbs:

Rob
18-05-2008, 07:39 PM
oh well mate dont matter, was an interesting read for me

serensilver
18-05-2008, 07:49 PM
:wavey: no it's not hard to click over a few more pages:spin: it's just well if like me people log on here and only look at the first page of 'topics' you would miss the thread!:conf2: but in future i will look over a few more pages!:banana: hows that?:wink::thumbs:

Captain.Remy
18-05-2008, 07:51 PM
:wavey: no it's not hard to click over a few more pages:spin: it's just well if like me people log on here and only look at the first page of 'topics' you would miss the thread!:conf2: but in future i will look over a few more pages!:banana: hows that?:wink::thumbs:

lol good but I mean, that will be less job for the mods because they have to merge them and stuff. :hugesmile:

GiGi
18-05-2008, 07:52 PM
now that thats cleared up.....who's for lemonade?

serensilver
18-05-2008, 08:07 PM
:whistle: me please and remy's paying! :spin::kiss: