PDA

View Full Version : love it/hate it?

serensilver
18-05-2008, 08:12 PM
:wavey: Hi guys!

Quick question everyone i know are either BB fans:hello: and watch it daily or hate:mad: the programme and think it's cr*p i dont know anyone who watches it sometimes do you?:shrug:

is it like marmite you either love it or hate it?:spin:

*mazedsalv**
18-05-2008, 08:16 PM
It certainly is. People may think im sad watching a bunch of strangers in a house. It doesnt sound very exciting, but when you watch, its so much better than it sounds. I think the people that critisise it never have watched it before.

Conor
18-05-2008, 08:18 PM
I loved it at its hight point. The days of BB5, CBB3, BB6 and CBB4! Now I hate it! It has delivered 4 bad series in a row for me unfortunately and now I'm giving the programme one last chance.

BarnetFC
18-05-2008, 08:21 PM
conor - you need to lighten up a bit - bb7 wasn't a bad series - i think big brother is over criticised by a lot of people so others think it is a bad show

Xander
18-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I don't hate it or love it, I just really enjoy watching the show because its entertaining. I have only watched since BB6 and I think every series has been great especially BB7, BB8 was a bit of a let down I have to admit but I still have faith for the upcoming series.

Conor
18-05-2008, 08:24 PM
What is it that with every time I have a sentence with the words 'Hate' and 'Big Brother 7' I get bombarded with 'Loosen up!' 'Are you blind and deaf!' ;There was nothing wrong with it!'

Perhaps I should go around with so many other members on this forum agreeing with everything another member posts :bored:

Dan_
18-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Fancy using a few more smilies?

It does seem to be very split though, most people I know seem to detest it.

Barbie
18-05-2008, 08:52 PM
:kiss: share the love people don't row over whether BB is good or not
lets dance!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Spike
18-05-2008, 08:56 PM
I love Big Brother and always will even the bad series.

*mazedsalv**
18-05-2008, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Barbie-big-bro
lets dance!

I like your soloution :dance:

Captain.Remy
19-05-2008, 05:21 AM
Message original : Conor
What is it that with every time I have a sentence with the words 'Hate' and 'Big Brother 7' I get bombarded with 'Loosen up!' 'Are you blind and deaf!' ;There was nothing wrong with it!'

Perhaps I should go around with so many other members on this forum agreeing with everything another member posts :bored:

See ! You said it perfectly. :thumbs:

supernoodles!
19-05-2008, 10:49 AM
i love it.The people wo criticize it simply dont watch it the way it needs to be watched.From as close to opening night as possible and constantly.

Indierock&roll
19-05-2008, 04:14 PM
i love it!
get obbsessed but i know people who like it but dont watcch it all the time.
and bb7 was the best series ever.

Jaaaack.
19-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Me personally?

I loved BB3, BB5, BB6, BB7.

They were the best ones to date.

It's a shame about BB8, Charley and the twins were theonly reason I watched it, Brian was probably the most undeserving winner ever (apart from Cameron, bb4).

However I do love Big Brother with all my heart and more :lovedup:
BB9 seems to be very promising.

x

Smeggypants
20-05-2008, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
lets dance!

Yeah. I went through a truth phase with BB8. So know I know the whole thing is choreographed and housemates act out a producer designated character in order to maximise ratings and phone votes aren't taken into account when peeps are evicted.

but who cares. Too much reality can spoil the fun.

There's no such thing as reality TV. So what? reality is the curse of the drinking classes!!!

Enjoy the illusion and dance!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Smeggypants
20-05-2008, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Smeggypants
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
lets dance!

Yeah. I went through a truth phase with BB8. So now I know the whole thing is choreographed and housemates act out a producer designated character in order to maximise ratings and phone votes aren't taken into account when peeps are evicted.

But who cares!!!??? Too much reality can spoil the fun anyway.

There's no such thing as reality TV. So what? Reality is the curse of the drinking classes!!!

Enjoy the illusion and dance!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: