PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think will be the roving reporters for BBLB?

Benji
19-05-2008, 01:52 PM
I have just been reading in another thread that LIAM will be a Roving Reporter for BBLB......but which other housemates will there be?

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/topic82832.htm

Hhhhhmmmmmmm......

i think:

Liam, Chanelle, Brian, Charley and Carole - lol

Cody™
19-05-2008, 02:06 PM
It was fun last year cos the BB7 lot were good fun but the BB8 lot are a bunch of losers! I wouldnt want to see any of them again.

Spike
19-05-2008, 02:09 PM
No not Liam, anybody but him.

Brekkie
19-05-2008, 02:13 PM
None of them - BBLB needs to return to how it used to be and just deny any previous series existed - especially with BB8.

I'm hoping George Lamb will become the main host and Zezi be thrown out of the studio and just become the shows roving reporter instead.

Benji
19-05-2008, 02:14 PM
^ thats what i hope too - cos i dont like Zezi - Grrrrrrr....

Spike
19-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
None of them - BBLB needs to return to how it used to be and just deny any previous series existed - especially with BB8.

I'm hoping George Lamb will become the main host and Zezi be thrown out of the studio and just become the shows roving reporter instead.

i agree, BB9 is a fresh start so it doesn't need the involvement of ex housemates especially ones from an awful series.

I also hope we will see less of Zezi as she will be the roving repoter

Brekkie
19-05-2008, 02:18 PM
I just can't work Zezi out. I watched her on E4 Music last week and in the first 30 seconds she came across as the worst presenter ever - but then over the hour I just got confused and couldn't work out whether she was just crap, or just being ironic and is actually quite good.

I think alot will depend on their partnership - if they work well together it won't matter if she's crap.

Tom
19-05-2008, 02:25 PM
I don't like Zezi, rubbish presenter and I don't think shes got the right image for the show, well not BBLB anyway. But I suppose I won't comment properly until I've seen her do BBLB. I think a lot of the backlash towards Zezi actually comes from IBB reporting that Caroline Flack was the new presenter who was someone that a lot of people wanted, only for it to be changed to an unknown presenter, and those who do know her don't think much of her.

Benji
19-05-2008, 02:53 PM
i think one of the reasons we dont like Zezi - maybe because she is a woman, we are so used to seeing a man (dermot) doing the show and we have got used to him as a sole presenter presenting. - I think Zezi will either be very good or Very bad -

Back onto Topic.....

Roving Reporters!

Brekkie
19-05-2008, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Tom
I don't like Zezi, rubbish presenter and I don't think shes got the right image for the show, well not BBLB anyway. But I suppose I won't comment properly until I've seen her do BBLB. I think a lot of the backlash towards Zezi actually comes from IBB reporting that Caroline Flack was the new presenter who was someone that a lot of people wanted, only for it to be changed to an unknown presenter, and those who do know her don't think much of her.

Completely agree with that, not just IBB too - she'd been reported as a strong contender for months, and people really seemed to like the idea of her taking over.

Possibly a bit too easy to blame the backlash on Zezi being a woman - for me it was her being described as a "South East London It Girl" on her profile - flashbacks to last year.

*mazedsalv**
19-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Charley, Chanelle, Brian and the Twins I think.

Shaun
19-05-2008, 03:02 PM
I think Brian and Charley will be, maybe the twins as well, and Jonty as the weird one.

Matt
19-05-2008, 03:03 PM
Oh god. If they're bloody bringing back the B-Team then I think I'll give BBLB a miss this year.

Tom
19-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Brekkie
Originally posted by Tom

Completely agree with that, not just IBB too - she'd been reported as a strong contender for months, and people really seemed to like the idea of her taking over.

Possibly a bit too easy to blame the backlash on Zezi being a woman - for me it was her being described as a "South East London It Girl" on her profile - flashbacks to last year.

I meant that IBB had "confirmed" it as it had been reported in the Daily Star, she was rumoured to be on short lists and some websites credited her TV work as BBLB. Its the Caroline Flack scenario thats put me off. I dislike Zezi but if it wasn't for that reporting I don't think I'd be as negative as I am, but as I say I won't form a real opinion until shes been on the show.

Arneldo
19-05-2008, 03:22 PM
I think Brian will, or should be. He is a fan of the show and was on BBLB a fair bit during Hijack.

BarnetFC
19-05-2008, 05:47 PM
it'll probably be brian and twins coz their the most entertaining - i like the guys from t4 so i hope george and zezi will make a good team

BBDodge
19-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Hopefully they will have realised that it was a crap idea and not to be repeated.

ryanaldinho10
19-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Remember they usually split them according to where they're from...so...maybe...

England: Brian
Scotland: Liam (near enough to Newcastle lol)
Ireland: Seany
Wales: ...actually come to think of it, splitting them regionally doesnt really work, because they're hardly going to use Laura or Shanessa for Wales are they.

So...:shrug: