PDA

View Full Version : "Davina Lifts the lids on Big Brother"

mkdfan
20-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted I've not seen anything.

This was on MSN's entertainment website.

Just basically states that BB is gonna be a tough ass this year.
Hoorah!

"Big Brother gets nasty
Davina McCall says Big Brother will be tough this year.

Davina McCall has revealed that this year's Big Brother, which kicks off in June, will be nastier than ever.

The presenter said: "Big Brother is no longer going to be lenient in any way, shape or form.

"If there's any kind of rule breaking, they're going to come down on them like a ton of bricks. You're not just going to be able to saunter into the diary room and go 'Hi yeah can I just get some gas for my curling tongs?'.

"No, no, no, no - they're basically gonna make housemates suffer a bit more which will be a good thing I think.

"We've been a bit soft the last couple of years, this is not a holiday camp you know, this is an entertainment programme and we need a winner."

She also denied rumours that she is thinking of leaving the show.

The presenter, who has fronted the previous eight series of Big Brother, said: "It's not true. They just kind of made it up and it sort of gathered momentum to the point where I had to issue a statement denying that I was leaving - it has never been the case."

Source http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=8340434

Spike
20-05-2008, 01:52 PM
I like the sound of Big Brother getting nasty, can't wait for it to begin now.

Barbie
20-05-2008, 01:54 PM
at last! the punishment were getting way to soft!

bigbro101
20-05-2008, 02:16 PM
i just found an exclusive video of davina talking about it in an interveiw http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=250108&command=displayContent&sourceNode=250103&contentPK=20672086&folderPk=112383&pNodeId=250147&returnNodeId=250147

GiGi
20-05-2008, 02:39 PM
great. finally. last year big brother was like the housemate's b*tch. Everything they asked for they got. BB was like a little ole' pushover.

Spike
20-05-2008, 02:45 PM
I hope Big Brother is nasty all through the series and to all housemates because I think as soon as a housemate like Chanelle who is going to make a bit of money after the show goes to the diary room threatening to leave Big Brother will be all nice to that housemate.

ProjectWeirdo
20-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Good!! That's exactly the sort of Big Brother we need... aw, I've missed nasty Big Brother. *hugs Big Bro*

I'm getting more and more excited all the time now. :colour:

BarnetFC
20-05-2008, 05:14 PM
should be good but it could lead to a few hms walking and having to get some new ones in in a stupid twist:bawling: