PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca almost found out the secret mission! [NEWS]

Killian
06-06-2008, 02:40 PM
Taken from the official Big Brother website:

Have Mario and Stephanie been fumbled..?

"Don't over do it babe," offered Mario to Stephanie as she exercised in the garden this morning. Wise words, as Mario and Stephanie may be on the brink of being busted by Rebecca.

Mario and Lisa are in fact the genuine couple, but Big Brother has told Mario and Stephanie that they must convince the Housemates that they are in fact lovers. If they fail the task Lisa, Luke, Mario and Stephanie will face eviction. And it hasn't taken long for the cracks to show.

Earlier this morning, Lisa and Mario were getting hot and bothered for all the wrong reasons as they discussed how the sleeping arrangements would work out. Then Rebecca came dangerously close to exposing the phoney woo-some twosome as she chatted with Mario and Stephanie in the bedroom.

"Oh my God, are you two gonna have sex?" queried Rebecca. "No," said Stephanie and Mario, both at once and both a little too quickly. "Would you not?" asked Rebecca. "No, it's tacky that," said Mario.

Mario stuck to his story, despite more teasing from Rebecca. "It's disrespectful to other people as well," Mario explained. "I thought you were lying and it was, like, a Task or something you've been told to do. It's not a task is it?"

"No," said Mario, keeping his cool before changing subject with all the subtlety of a boy band key change. "No glasses in the House darling," said Mario, "you're not allowed to wear your sunglasses indoors." And, quite amazingly, his diversion worked. Talk about near Missus.

Link: http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=644&position=5

Conzors
06-06-2008, 02:42 PM
LMFAO.

cant wait to see that tomorrrow

Cassandra
06-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Are the other hm's not even gonna be alittle suspicious when they don't even kiss one another. Seems abit far fetched to me. I reckon they will be sussed.

Captain.Remy
06-06-2008, 02:57 PM
lol Rebecca is already great. But I hope they don't fail !

Kate..
06-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Are the other hm's not even going to be alittle suspicious when they don't even kiss one another. Seems abit far fetched to me. I reckon they will be sussed.

I don't, I think it is quite easy tbh but a really good task! None of the housemates are exactly the cleverest people in the world so i doubt they'll work it out

Benji
06-06-2008, 03:00 PM
i like rebecca - very funny, but could get on my nerves a little -

i would hate to be Steph lisa or Mario right now!

Eeeek!

xkatex
06-06-2008, 03:00 PM
I think they will fail...I reckon someone will let it slip they aren't really a couple.

Spike
06-06-2008, 03:02 PM
This mission is great, we are going to have an entertaining first few days

brohoe
06-06-2008, 03:04 PM
if they fail, then the wedding????

*mazedsalv**
06-06-2008, 03:06 PM
This task is great!! Lots of things going on.

emmak
06-06-2008, 03:15 PM
"I thought you were lying and it was, like, a Task or something you've been told to do. It's not a task is it?"

surely if she said that then they must have failed???

xDramatick
06-06-2008, 03:20 PM
LOL!
go Rebecca :P

Billy
07-06-2008, 09:52 AM
As long as they dont find out Lisa is actually Marios gf then they will pass. It wont matter if they find out about Steph and Mario

ProjectWeirdo
07-06-2008, 10:03 AM
LOL, that's exciting! I don't like Rebecca much, but goooooooo her!!:cheer: