PDA

View Full Version : Toss her out!

Amy
08-06-2004, 06:16 AM
THE family of rampant Michelle Bass want her out of BB5 — so they can take HER in hand.

They blame the 23-year-old, who “did a Jade” with Stuart Wilson, for poorly gran Doris taking a turn for the worse.

And last night her uncle Les stormed: “The sooner she is out, the better. I wouldn’t be surprised if the family themselves vote her out.”

Viewers have seen the Geordie mortgage adviser bed student Stu, 20, with the words: “Feel my bap.”

She then boasted they did “practically everything” but full sex.

Electrician Les said heartbroken Doris, 78, was on a respirator.

He added: “It is making her ill. She has found this shameful. Behaviour like this is not normal for us. I don’t know what Michelle thinks she is doing.”

Les revealed her parents Peter, also an electrician, and cashier Lorraine, both 47, are in hiding.

He was with them in Tunisia when they learned Michelle fibbed about starting beautician’s training — and was actually on BB5.

Les, 41, added: “We could not believe what she was doing when the English papers arrived.

“I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. We want her out so we can begin to rebuild the family.”

Michelle and Ahmed Aghil, 44, are favourites for eviction on Friday.

Article The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004240000-2004252350,00.html)

Amy
08-06-2004, 06:37 AM
And this is from The Daily Record.... (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/news/page.cfm?objectid=14312040&method=full&siteid=89488)

BIG Brother contestant Michelle is making her family 'ill with shame', her uncle said yesterday.

Her relatives do not recognise the brazen woman on TV,Les Bass said.

He revealed her randy antics had ruined a fortnight's break in Tunisia for her parents,Lorraine and Peter.

And her grandmother Doris, who has been hospitalised with a chest complaint, has taken a downward turn,he claimed.

Michelle has been seen sharing a bed twice with Stuart although it's still not known if they had sex.

Les, Peter's 41-year-old brother, said: 'She was a quiet, respectable, rather shy girl.This is out of character.

'This has upset the whole family and it is making her grandmother ill.

'The sooner she is voted out the better.We want her out of there so that this family can begin to rebuild.'

Les said Michelle, 23, had told her family that she was going on a course in Leeds to train to bea beautician.

But the truth emerged when they received British papers at their resort.

Les said: 'It was a shock. Her dad was devastated.'

DOG
08-06-2004, 12:25 PM
Bloody british papers are the shame of the this country. They should leave the families alone. :mad:

LEE
08-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Well Michelle's uncle sounded willing enough to talk to them - I wonder how much money he got for it.

LovesTania
08-06-2004, 09:44 PM
Dont Evict Michelle!!!!

liliacqueen
08-06-2004, 10:18 PM
even if she is evicted she only goes into the big brother bedsit.

DOG
09-06-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by LovesTania
Dont Evict Michelle!!!!

Michelle needs to be put in the bedsit so she will find out that Vanessa has been bitching about her behind her back.

Then they can send Vanessa packing :xyxwave:

Sunny_01
09-06-2004, 05:42 PM
I feel for her family I really do - it must be awful if they are ashamed of her and have people attacking their personalities because of her behaviour in the house. They I agree should be left alone but they also did agree to talk to the press :conf:

Hooly One
09-06-2004, 09:24 PM
I agree, i feel sorry for her family. i'v bet theve had to put up with alot of negative media about her in the last two weeks

Sweetpea
09-06-2004, 10:14 PM
I think the uncle is overacting a little don't you. Hell she is a young girl enjoying a lifetime experience let her get on with it. Heck she isn't doing anything anyone else isn't. You get all the moralistic family members crawling out of the woodwork when they feel embarrased. Yet I bet the parents and uncle wouldn't be so mad if she walked away winning BB with a few grand in her pocket as well.

LovesTania
10-06-2004, 04:36 PM
o yeah DOG well in tht case vote michjelle out, so she can get revenge on vanessa and anyone else who bitched

DOG
10-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Your not voting her out, you would be voting her into the bedsit then she would go back into the house later then get revenge mowhahahahahaha:devil:

LovesTania
10-06-2004, 09:41 PM
Move Michelle- Revnege is EVIL!!!