PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else disappointed with the housemates?

Slezer
10-06-2008, 11:08 PM
The ones that just sat back and watched Alex's verbal attack? I hate people that just watch others get abused like that. Very disappointing...

LaLaLand
10-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Yeah I am. If that was me I wouldn't have been able to stop myself lunging at her or doing something that I majorly regret. She's such an angry, miserable, negative BITCH.

matt2201
10-06-2008, 11:15 PM
totally agree

xXEtchieXx
Originally posted by Jonnii
Yeah I am. If that was me I wouldn't have been able to stop myself lunging at her or doing something that I majorly regret. She's such an angry, miserable, negative BITCH.

You really need to see someone about that anger issue you've obviously got before someone gets hurt :nono:

Its Big Brother not The Brady Bunch

Kore
See if Mario was there he and not in bed he would of said something. Lisa's there at the moment so hes obviously going to be around her 24/7

as soon as Lisa goes he will join back with the group

Jay
10-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Yes and no i can't blame them if there scared to argue, but im dissapointed that one of the blokes didn't say anything but then they would be unpopular for arguing with a female

Slezer
10-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Yes and no i can't blame them if there scared to argue, but Im dissapointed that one of the blokes didn't say anything but then they would be unpopular for arguing with a female

They didnt have to argue they could of told her to stop it and let her know she was in the wrong.

If everybody outcasted her from the group it'd made her realise her actions.

LaLaLand
10-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by xXEtchieXx
Originally posted by Jonnii

You really need to see someone about that anger issue you've obviously got before someone gets hurt :nono:

Its Big Brother not The Brady Bunch

:hugesmile: Sorry, but she riles me up so much.
I know of people like her, and they're just a nuisance. Always findign something to pick at, always being negative etc etc (personal experiences) so someone in there should really give her what for!
Not in a violent sense, but she needs taking off her high-horse, "MEMBA I TOLD YOU" :mad:

Christina
I cant beleive some of the housemates bb put through some of them are so boring i was expecting better but the show was good tonight, some people come out of their shells more e.g Rachel x

dum6angel
i totally agree, but i just don't think that anyone wants to get involved with her she cannot have a discussion she doesn't understand how it works, anytime anyone has challenged her they've been too thick or too pissed to do it correctly she drags everything down to base level mudslinging, she needs bringing down a peg by big brother and not just warnings like tonight, as she quite clearly doesn't give a hoot!

canterbury
10-06-2008, 11:28 PM
I think she is appalling. She is a bully and not prepared to listen to anything anyone says. If anyone says anything she doesnt like she gets agressive and nasty. Sylvia is just as bad if not worse. She is constantly giving verbal comments to Alex knowing she will take the bate and fire the bullets.It is probably seenas 'good' viewing but I felt uncomfortable watching (but I didnt switch off so am I any better!!) and hope she gets voted off ASAP. Good for Steph and welsh girl (name escapes me at the mo) for standing up for Becs.

ThisIsMarie
11-06-2008, 12:26 AM
I know I wouldn't just sit there !