PDA

View Full Version : Alexandra She's like a Doberman!!!!!!

Rcoppolo
11-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Alex is so bloody annoying, what is she doing? I bet thousands of people all over Britian were screaming at their t.v screens last night, wishing they were in that house so they could put her right in place where she belongs! Who the hell does she think she is?!?!?! And why is everyone so rubbish at arguing lol Actualy annoys me sooo much, and don't get me wrong i am anything but raciest but what she needs is a extemely good looking, cool, huge black man to tell her to shut the hell up and sort herself out, and please no-one think this is a raciest comment i just think by someone like that telling her to simmer down she might just listen!!! She's a doberman and if she see's abit of weakness shes not guna stop!!!!!

LargeAndInCharge
11-06-2008, 08:46 AM
unlke charley she is more vile!

i think soon as she is up she will get 90% or so votes to evect

i dont think charley was that bad was she?

Rcoppolo
11-06-2008, 08:49 AM
Charlie had a sort of weird loveable side, there is nothing even likable about Alex, She actualy makes my blood boil, and half the time she arguing she doesnt know what the hell shes talking about! and she never listens, and the way she was speaking about mickey like he wasnt even there the other night, just ****ing ingnorance!!!!!!!!

Lauren
11-06-2008, 08:50 AM
I like her more than Charley.

She's real, Charley was just after the PR machine. Yes, that made her a better person but as a Psychologist it riled me to NO END because I got stressed watching a fake routine constantly.

Rcoppolo
11-06-2008, 08:51 AM
I can see what you saying about charlie but Alex is taken it to the other extreme!!

Lauren
11-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Rcoppolo
I can see what you saying about charlie but Alex is taken it to the other extreme!!

Yeah, her personality is HORRIBLE - but at least that is her personality :laugh:

Rcoppolo
11-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Like i said, see what you saying but im not too sure i agree, i think she's gone into that house with the mind set of being the argumentative one! God knows why she thinks this is a good game plan but obviously she thinks this is going to get her liked.