PDA

View Full Version : Alexandra alex will break sezer's record!

rayheartbliss
17-06-2008, 09:22 PM
it wont take a genuise to know that alex will go on friday!

i cant evn imagine any chearings frm the crowds!

everyone knows she will go!
just like sezer who was also a bully and was the second evictee with the highest vote to evict!

will alex also be second out and break sezer's record?

?????

Matt10k
17-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Alex will go but she won't break the record. She's up against Mario and he's really unpopular too.

rayheartbliss
17-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Matt10k
Alex will go but she won't break the record. She's up against Mario and he's really unpopular too.

but i think people will get rid of her first anyway!
cuz people know that the HMs will nominate him next week anyway!

Matt10k
17-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss
Originally posted by Matt10k

but i think people will get rid of her first anyway!
cuz people know that the HMs will nominate him next week anyway!

I know, I agree. I don't think she'll break the record for highest percentage though because Mario will get a lot of votes too.

Indierock&roll
17-06-2008, 09:33 PM
i think it will be like 70 something % and 30 something % or something like that because loads hate mario aswell but everyone will just see alex up and vote her out

rayheartbliss
17-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobPEACEout
i think it will be like 70 something % and 30 something % or something like that because loads hate mario aswell but everyone will just see alex up and vote her out

i realy dont know!
but what bugering me is that! why would anyone vote out mario now when alex deservs to go, and considering that mario is likely to be nominated next week anyway!

ChelseaFan
17-06-2008, 09:36 PM
If she wasn't up against Mario then I'd agree, but Mario is dislike just the same if not more.

Rory
17-06-2008, 09:36 PM
Everyone thought that Charley would break Sezer's record, but she didn't.

The public isn't fond of Alex's opponent like they were of Sezer's, so Mario will have some votes against him, obviously. Maybe some Steph fans still thinking Mario should've gone, or anyone who doesn't like him really.

I don't think she will.

Matt10k
17-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Would be an amazing result if Mario went and Alex stayed. Can you imagine what it'd do to the house?! Mario less popular than Alex?! It'd really mess with their heads!

rayheartbliss
17-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Rory
Everyone thought that Charley would break Sezer's record, but she didn't.

The public isn't fond of Alex's opponent like they were of Sezer's, so Mario will have some votes against him, obviously. Maybe some Steph fans still thinking Mario should've gone, or anyone who doesn't like him really.

I don't think she will.

fair enough! ;)

but either way alex will go!
so i just cant imagine people voting for mario, because its obviusly a waste of money when everyone knows that alex cant escape the public!

Octavian
17-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Well i hope Alex goes, and i've voted on the phone as well, so hope that helps towards a majority of votes to evict the evil Alex.

*mazedsalv**
17-06-2008, 10:05 PM
She's up aggainist Mario so she probably wont.

Spike
17-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Alex will go but wont breaks his record because she is up against Mario who is also unpopular.

rayheartbliss
17-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Octavian
Well i hope Alex goes, and i've voted on the phone as well, so hope that helps towards a majority of votes to evict the evil Alex.

lol

GiRTh
18-06-2008, 11:56 AM
I think it's up for grabs and she may well break Sezers record. I hope she learns from this experience but I doubt it.