PDA

View Full Version : No news from the Sun yet?

Julia L
14-06-2004, 03:15 PM
I take it your interview with The Sun STILL hasn't been featured, LEE...when are they going to get their butts into gear and print it? :mad: I really can't wait to read it, they are taking way too long! Have you had any more word from them about when they're going to print it?

LEE
14-06-2004, 03:17 PM
I know Julia, and it's very annoying. I have emailed the woman twice to ask her when she thinks it will be featured and she hasn't replied :mad:

Still I suppose there are still 8 weeks left to go, and she did say they didn't know exactly when it would go in as it depended on what other BB news they had, and this lot have definitely given the tabloids a lot to write about :laugh:

Fingers crossed it won't be too long.

Julia L
14-06-2004, 04:06 PM
*Crosses fingers*

When it IS printed, we'll have more new members flocking here! :hugesmile: And it'd be really cool if some of them were old BB housmates :elephant:

Amy
15-06-2004, 07:49 AM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed too, I've been buying the paper daily and going straight to the Woman page but alas nothing :bawling: Your right Julia if printed it'll be very good for the forum :thumbs:

LEE
18-06-2004, 01:34 PM
A different journalist phoned me this morning to get a couple of extra comments on BB5 - she said that they are hoping to print the article on Saturday :thumbs:

LEE
18-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Just had another call and they're now saying it's NOT going to be saturday (ie tomorrow), :mad: they don't know at the moment but it will definintely be in at some point and she'll try and phone me and let me know in advance.

Julia L
18-06-2004, 03:46 PM
Meh, they should've put it in when they said they would, instead of putting in an extra piece of celebrity gossip...still, at least they're definately going to put it in at some point. The sooner, the better, I say :hugesmile:

Amy
18-06-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by LEE
Just had another call and they're now saying it's NOT going to be saturday (ie tomorrow), :mad: they don't know at the moment but it will definintely be in at some point and she'll try and phone me and let me know in advance.

:rolleyes: typical! I was just looking forward to tomorrows Sun then I read your second post!:bawling: Can't wait to see the article though :thumbs:

LEE
18-06-2004, 05:47 PM
I'm not so sure I am lol, I waffled so much on the phone this afternoon when I spoke to her that I probably came across as a complete idiot :blush: I think I am going to go into hibernation when it comes out :laugh:

Amy
18-06-2004, 05:51 PM
I bet the article is great :thumbs:

Di2001
20-06-2004, 01:00 PM
Looking forward to seeing this. I'm still checking the paper daily :spin2:

Di2001
07-08-2004, 03:19 PM
LEE, this still hasn't been in the paper has it? I've been trying to check daily.

JC
07-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Which article is this?

LEE
07-08-2004, 06:42 PM
It never got printed JC :bawling:

On the opening day of BB this year I went down to the Sun and took part in a photoshoot with three others from other websites - they were planning to do an article on women involved in BB fansites. We has great fun having our hair and make up done and a stylist to choose our clothes, we got interviewed, but the article never ended up seeing the light of day.

I spoke to the journalist involved not so long ago and she said thery had just had so much other BB stuff to print it never happened.

Here's a pic though, where we are all pretending to watch BB having not got out of our seats for weeks lol - left to right there's me, Nicki form BBFans, Jo from BBGossip and Davinia from BigBrotherWebsite.

I promised that I wouldn't post any of the pics up until after the article, but as the series is finished and its pretty obvious it will never be printed I guess it doesn't matter now.

Shame it never went out as it would have been good publicity for the site

JC
07-08-2004, 06:47 PM
It's a shame it never got printed, but you look like you had fun doing the photoshoot anyway. :thumbs:

kaphc
07-08-2004, 07:04 PM
What a shame that this was never in! Great pic though LEE!

Who ate all the pizza??!! :hugesmile:

LEE
07-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Us :thumbs: It was lunch :laugh:

Red Moon
07-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Hope they paid..... LOL

Lance
07-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Great pic Lee!:thumbs:

Shame they never printed the article though!

Amy
07-08-2004, 09:54 PM
It's sucha a shame it never got in the paper, I think they were fools to not put it in!!!!!

Di2001
08-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the pic LEE :thumbs:

Shame they never put the article in the paper though.

BigSister
08-08-2004, 05:50 PM
Great picks LEE:spin2: