PDA

View Full Version : Talk Talk adds

LEE
14-06-2004, 04:55 PM
Does anyone else hate these as much as I do? I think they are the most annoying ones we have ever had, the Banghra brothers last year were bad enough, but the guy on the Talk Talk ads tops them in the annoying stakes by a long way.

I still want the BB2 flies, Horse and Fruit, back :bawling:

Mark
14-06-2004, 06:21 PM
I agree, this year they are awful :mad:

Horse and Fruit were by far the best, bring them back! :hugesmile:

- Mark

James
14-06-2004, 06:49 PM
I find that guy's voice is so annoying and they show the same ones over and over again.

BigSister
14-06-2004, 07:20 PM
I find the ones funny when they say we paid your boyfriend with Talk Talk and she says *** and they say no Tony or something lol

Amy
14-06-2004, 08:15 PM
Horrible adverts!!! BRING BACK THE BB2 FLIES!!!!

Hooly One
14-06-2004, 08:24 PM
I agree! the guy in the Talk Talk Advert doe's my head in..

Has amy said "BRING BACK THE BB2 FLIES!!!!":thumbs:

liliacqueen
14-06-2004, 08:28 PM
they are so annoying and to make things worse they put adds on and then the add which is sponsering big brothre. so annoying lol.

Julia L
14-06-2004, 10:14 PM
I hate those adverts too, and that bloke! :mad: I've been unfortunate to see him before BB started - he hosts a quiz show on Challenge TV called "Totally Top Trumps". I don't watch it (why would I, with HIM on it) but I had the unfortunate experience of seeing the end of an episode before another programme I was watching started. He's one of those REALLY annoying sarky hosts, like that Russell Brand *spit* on BB's EForum. Bring back the O2 guys, that's all I can say.

BusyBee
15-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Bring back the flies - they were brilliant and brought some humour into the adverts.:thumbs::thumbs:

I think the Talk Talk bloke should be locked IN his coach not out of it and the key thrown away.

AndyJK
15-06-2004, 10:25 PM
But would the flies be played by the same actors? I think they were an integral part of the act, personally. And if the flies did come back, and were played by different actors, I can see "Bring back the BB 2 flies actors!!" threads appearing instead.

You know I'm right! :laugh:

And I don't find the Talk Talk adverts all that bad. They have a nice guitar riff from Thunderclap Newman's "Something In The Air".