PDA

View Full Version : Jason's surprise

LEE
14-06-2004, 07:36 PM
Today Big Brother asked the girls in the bedsit to chose someone to have a nasty little joke played on them later this evening. They were asked to pick whose bed they wanted to be made soaking wet with water and have broken eggs put in it. Michelle immediately chose Jason and persuaded Emma to agree, as neither of them had been impressed by some of the comments Vanessa and him had been making about them last night.

As much as I am a Jason fan, this should be very funny to watch, though I have a sneaking suspiscion that, after last nights encounter in the garden, it will only succeed in getting him and Vanessa even closer :spin2:

jbellemeg
14-06-2004, 07:45 PM
As much as I am a Jason fan, this should be very funny to watch, though I have a sneaking suspiscion that, after last nights encounter in the garden, it will only succeed in getting him and Vanessa even closer :spin2: [/quote]

OMG I hope not. Can't stand either of them.:bored:

LEE
14-06-2004, 07:47 PM
I really do seem to be on my own here in liking these two, but at the moment they are definintely my favourites, followed closely by Dan.

Amy
14-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Fear not LEE I quite like Vanessa and Jason :thumbs:
This is going to be good to watch. :laugh:

Hooly One
14-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Blonde Snog Fest
Day 18, 08:08
Monday 14 June

Jason's dogged persistence in the pursuit of the lovely Vanessa has finally paid off, as the couple enjoyed a passionate snog in the early hours of the morning.

Only yesterday, Jay informed Vanessa he needed to put some distance between them and could no longer handle their cuddles.

But in spite of himself, he could not stop telling her how beautiful she was, and confessed he really wanted a snog.

Settling down on the grass for a chat, the fake tan fan could not keep his hands off the giggly South African.

But the lady, she protesteth too much. "We could maybe hide under a duvet," he suggested hopefully, but her downcast eyes told him she wasn't keen.

"In the toilet?" he offered. Ooh, romantic.

Things were hotting up nicely as they stood holding each other, and Vanessa bravely kissed Jay's freckly shoulders.

If the South African archery champion was worried about the eyes of the nation, she might as well have just said "to hell with it." For not only was Marco nearly falling off the sofa to get a butcher's at the steamy clinch, the gals in the bedsit were baying for hot-blooded action.

"Where's her hand going?!" screeched Emma, as Vanessa fondled the top of Jay's thigh. "She wants to get down there!" she squealed in anticipation.

"Oh, I'm on the edge of my seat!" she cried, running for a fag.

Surely only one person can play Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat...

They soon changed their tune after Jay told Vanessa she was not the prettiest girl in the world, but had a great attitude.

"If she kisses him after he's said that, she's daft," stated Emma, shaking her head.

"He's an idiot! She won't kiss him now," pronounced Michelle.

But how wrong she was. Jay's Scottish lilt and bulging biceps eventually got the better of the cool blonde.

Though she had declared physical intimacy on TV "disgusting", she was soon happily munching away, perched provocatively on the edge of the Jacuzzi.

The bedsit brunettes got so excited, that Michelle had to do a backward roll out of her armchair after it tipped backwards.

"He's playin' ya! He's playing everyone!" yelled Emma, "He's a big fake...and he's not even good-looking!"

But it was a futile warning. With her legs wrapped round his waist, Jay carried his conquest into the toilet. The frosted glass may have obscured their silhouettes, but nothing could hide the sound of their giggling and heavy breathing.

Phew-y! Not even a cold shower could put out that frenzied fire!

:shocked:

LEE
14-06-2004, 07:52 PM
By Emma
He's a big fake...and he's not even good-looking!
So only good looking people can be genuine then :conf:

Hooly One
14-06-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by LEE
By Emma
He's a big fake...and he's not even good-looking!
So only good looking people can be genuine then :conf:

Well that's what emma thinks:hugesmile:

rachb
14-06-2004, 07:57 PM
I think these two are quite nice together:love:
They've flirted and taken it slowly which is much nicer than the other two.

LEE
14-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Well if they expected Jason to find it later when he went to bed that has all backfired a bit as he found it straight away and all the housemates are just standing there saying how patheitic and immature it is of BB. Shell has even just said that she thinks they have done it just to get Jason and Vanessa in bed together.

I'm annoyed though cos RealPlayer decided to hang right at that moment and I couldn't get any screenshots :mad:

dustmite
14-06-2004, 08:41 PM
I actually think that's a semi-decent outcome, since it's demonstrating something about the housemates, particularly the divide of children and adults.

Further, and more interesting, the level of paranoia it's now added - with some thinking it's to keep them from going to bed, and others thinking it's to get Jay and Vanessa in bed together... in terms of causing a level of 'Ok, what's going on here then...' is quite good. Also, does show how dumb the housemates are... as surely anyone with half a brain would realise that it's a revenge tactic? The showers, the sprinklers, the cake, and now the bed... so much for the collective braincell, eh?

Amy
14-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Poor Jay, he took that well to be honest.

Amy
14-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by dustmite
surely anyone with half a brain would realise that it's a revenge tactic? The showers, the sprinklers, the cake, and now the bed... so much for the collective braincell, eh?

I think they may figure out that Michelle and Emma could be behind it soon.

dustmite
14-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Amy
surely anyone with half a brain would realise that it's a revenge tactic? The showers, the sprinklers, the cake, and now the bed... so much for the collective braincell, eh?

I think they may figure out that Michelle and Emma could be behind it soon.
Yeh, but probably only once they go back into the house, which I think is the whole plan of Big Brother - the evil twist from the bedsit is that the housemates will all kick-off as a result.

The interesting result, though, is that if they truely believed in the bedsit, they'd have clicked by now... which they haven't.

LEE
14-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Amy

I think they may figure out that Michelle and Emma could be behind it soon. Yeah, especially as they were talking about the bedsit again earlier on today and saying that they were sure either Emma or Michelle were in it spying on them.

Amy
15-06-2004, 06:38 AM
Here's an article from The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004240000-2004272231,00.html) on this............

Bed breakfast
BURLY Jason was upset to find his bed soaked with water and filled with EGG SHELLS — courtesy of Emma and Michelle.

The bedsit girls had to pick a victim for their prank — and chose Jason for saying they were boring.

Housemates were locked out the bedroom while producers made the mess.

Jason thinks it was a ploy by Big Brother to get him into bed with Vanessa and angrily threw an egg at a mirror.