PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else hoping for a shock eviction?

bigbr0ther
24-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I am hoping for one of the more popular of my favorite housemates to be shock-evicted at some point in the series. Nikki's eviction was the best episode of BB7! I want another shocker! The housemates who make it to the finale only get a short interview that doesn't really tell us much whereas the evicted housemates get a full 20 minutes dedicated to them. It's enough to almost make me hope that my favorite housemates don't make it to the finale, just so I can watch their eviction/interview in full.

Jackie
24-06-2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah i am that was brilliant when stuart got evicted halfway through the party.Love it to happen to Sylvia:joker:

dennissabre
24-06-2008, 05:36 PM
If you mean shock as with a Taser Gun then definately Luke please :tongue:

GiRTh
24-06-2008, 05:36 PM
The show needs something. Last night episode was as dull as dishwater. Apart from the mock fight and Luke doing a Gareth Keenan investigates with the missing custard creams, I cant remember anything alse that happened.

bigbr0ther
24-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
The show needs something. Last night episode was as dull as dishwater. Apart from the mock fight and Luke doing a Gareth Keenan investigates with the missing custard creams, I cant remember anything alse that happened.

Really? I recall the episode as being one of the more interesting. I thought it was filled with fun things happening, including not one but TWO romances.

GiRTh
24-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
Originally posted by GiRTh

Really? I recall the episode as being one of the more interesting. I thought it was filled with fun things happening, including not one but TWO romances. You'll have to remind me.

SamR
24-06-2008, 05:42 PM
I agree with you bigbr0ther Nikki's eviction was the best eviction ever and the best BB7 episode! I was so shocked my hair nearly fell out, I actually liked how a public "favourite" got booted out. So to sum up I would really like to have a shock eviction e.g Luke being evicted

LaLaLand
24-06-2008, 05:51 PM
I think that soon a week where -everyone- is up will be needed, with a vote to save clause. Therefore, hopefully Mikey will be ousted. Leaving both the housemates and the producers with their jaws fixed to the floor.

bigbr0ther
24-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by SamR92
I agree with you bigbr0ther Nikki's eviction was the best eviction ever and the best BB7 episode! I was so shocked my hair nearly fell out, I actually liked how a public "favourite" got booted out. So to sum up I would really like to have a shock eviction e.g Luke being evicted

Right on! I was so shocked I actually fell out of my chair and was gasping for air. Totally didn't see that one coming. As much as I loved Nikki, looking back I'm actually glad she got evicted in a way just because her eviction was so entertaining. If Nikki had left at the finale, we wouldn't have gotten that entertainment which became one of the biggest moments in Big Brother history.

bigbr0ther
24-06-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Jonnii
I think that soon a week where -everyone- is up will be needed

That would be cool. I think Big Brother should have a challenge of some sort where the winner is safe from eviction and everyone else is up.

SexualHeroics
24-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Yes, shock eviction for Mo.

bigbr0ther
24-06-2008, 06:36 PM
But Mohamed isn't popular, I thought.

Matt
24-06-2008, 06:40 PM
I'd love for Mohamed to go this week but Sylvia's days are numbered. :sad:

CallumJoshuaSturt
24-06-2008, 06:43 PM
:bawling:

Indierock&roll
24-06-2008, 06:48 PM
shoch eviction for mario please..
hed be like :O:O:O what?!

AngRemembered
24-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Talking final night and remaining HM's. I was wondering earlier what would happen in the (unlikely now) event of Mikey winning.
Would he be left alone in the house? would that be legal with health and safety issues being so rigid nowadays?

Just a thought...but no hope its no shock this week and Sylvia gets the boot:wink:

bigbr0ther
24-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Eh. Okay, I don't think you guys understand what a shock eviction means. If Mario got evicted, it wouldn't be a shock eviction because he's not very popular right now (even though he's one of my favorites). It's only a shock eviction if someone popular leaves.

And I think if Mikey won (or whenever he gets evicted, for that matter) someone would come down to get him, the same way they did it when he entered.