PDA

View Full Version : Request a Weather Forecast

Rob
24-06-2008, 11:28 PM
As most of you now know i am a part time Weatherman, so do you need a forecast for any event then just ask on here and ill make it for you within 24 hours. I can make a forecast for anywhere in the world with in the next 10 months.

To request a forecast just enter the following details on to this thread:

1)Location
2)Date/Time of Forecast

I was put in for an accuracy test in the Winter and here is how i turned out

Short Range Forecasts: 1-5 days in advance - 94%
Medium Range Forecasts: 5-10 days in advance - 83%
Long Range Forecasts: 10-14 in advace - 75%
Super Long Range Forecast: 14 days to 10 months in advance = 56%

Magic
25-06-2008, 09:47 AM
What kind of weather will be be getting this summer in somerset?

Jackie
25-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Whats the last week in july going to be like(July 26-Aug-2nd)?

Rob
25-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Magic

My Seasonal Forecast for Somerset this Summer is as follows:

July: A wet start and feeling unseasonably cool however this will break to more settled conditions during the middle of the month as High Pressure builds, warm conditions can be expected for around a week although no heatwaves look likely at this time. A period of Thunderstorms looks possible on the 22nd as an unstable air mass moves in from France, however after this settled conditions will persist but temperatures will be slightly cooler than of late. Another Thundery period can be expected on the 30th.

August: We begin the month on a thundery note however this will soon break away to bring a very warm start to August. A three week warm spell is expected with odd thunderstorm during the evenings. However this temporarily breaks down on the 22nd as a front moves across the country bringing cooler and more wet conditions. This doesnt last long with high pressure building across the country once again from the 24th and a warm spell developing to end the month.

Rob
25-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by jackie46
Whats the last week in july going to be like(July 26-Aug-2nd)?

Forecast for Essex:

Sat 26 July - Warm with Sunny Spells
Sun 27 July - With with a mixture of Sunny Spells and spotty showers 30%
Mon 28 July- Mild with abundant sunshine
Tue 29 Jul - Mild with abundant sunshine, chance of showers 10%
Wed 30 Jul - Heavy Rain overnight leaving a cooler day with sunny spells and showers 90%
Thu 31 Jul - Mild with light rain.
Fri 01 Aug- Heavy Rain overnight leading to a cool and wet day
Sat 02 Aug - Warm with Sunny Spells

Rob
25-06-2008, 11:12 AM
2 requests completed, keep them coming!

Magic
25-06-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by bb9fanatic

July: A wet start and feeling unseasonably cool however this will break to more settled conditions during the middle of the month as High Pressure builds, warm conditions can be expected for around a week although no heatwaves look likely at this time. A period of Thunderstorms looks possible on the 22nd as an unstable air mass moves in from France, however after this settled conditions will persist but temperatures will be slightly cooler than of late. Another Thundery period can be expected on the 30th.

August: We begin the month on a thundery note however this will soon break away to bring a very warm start to August. A three week warm spell is expected with odd thunderstorm during the evenings. However this temporarily breaks down on the 22nd as a front moves across the country bringing cooler and more wet conditions. This doesnt last long with high pressure building across the country once again from the 24th and a warm spell developing to end the month.

Noo its bad the week I want it to be good1 :sad:

Thanks!

Rob
25-06-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by bb9fanatic

Noo its bad the week I want it to be good1 :sad:

Thanks!

hehehehe, thats always the way it works lol :joker:

Ashleee:)
25-06-2008, 12:52 PM
Can i have
Glasgow
Sat 28th June 8.00pm?

Rob
25-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Ashleee:)
Can i have
Glasgow
Sat 28th June 8.00pm?

Of course you can here it is:

It will feel cool and will be overcast with the chance of some patchy rain in places. 10% risk of rain

Keep the requests coming!

Magic
02-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Whats winter gonna be like in the south west?

Firewire
15-10-2008, 10:11 AM
What's your weather website?