PDA

View Full Version : Victor is an overaged, oversized playground bully!

ickle04
17-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Once again Vile Victor has shown himself to be nothing more than a bully-boy. His whole personality is limited to "bigging himself up" whilst putting people down. Well Victor, the good news is that, whilst some people find your childlike antics fun, most can see right through your saddo attempts at being Alpha-male for what they truly are... Weak and pathetic, just like you Victor :nono:

Sweetpea
17-06-2004, 08:24 PM
:thumbs:

Amy
17-06-2004, 08:28 PM
At the start of this years BB i really thought I'd like Victor but he became too sure of himself too quickly. I don't like the way he thinks he's better than the others in the house.

Hooly One
17-06-2004, 08:31 PM
When it first started i liked him, but over the last two weeks he's shown a vile dark side.

Heres a rundown of what Victor has said in the last two hours about emma ->

(" I don't want to see her, i know if i see her i'll be annoyed")

(" she will lose, she's mad. ")

(" When emma runs into my sisters man, they will rip her a part.")

(' when she returns i will humiliate her in front of the public')

(' She will end up getting a punch in the month')

lauren5299
17-06-2004, 08:59 PM
the whole i'll get my sisters on her thing is pathetic the silly boy needs to grow up and stop whinging.

Kore
17-06-2004, 09:57 PM
Victor didnt start n e thing, you were all wrong im sorry to say, she got in his face when he tried to peacekeep, and then she threw a tray at him OMG, ROFLROFLROFL:spin2: keep vic in

golden~rose
17-06-2004, 10:04 PM
i dont really think he has a dark side. he is stupid and egotistical which is why he is acting the way he is!! and hes giving a bad bame to every black person!!

Sweetpea
17-06-2004, 10:05 PM
KORE, DID YOU WATCH ANY OTHER FOOTAGE OF THIS FIGHT APART FROM TONIGHT? :rolleyes:

Kore
17-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Yep i was awake all last nite :D, and im sticking to my opinion

eebroo
17-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Victor was trying to calm down the situation between Emma and Jason when she started abusing HIM. I makes me sick that because a guy is physically larger, some loud mouth female moron thinks she can insult him with inpunity because if an argument starts she can play the 'weak oppressed woman'.Her behaviour was outrageous, but to be honest, it was Nadia and Marco who really stirred the situation. They positively encouraged the drunk and very stupid Emma to her excesses.

Sweetpea
17-06-2004, 10:11 PM
I would not say Victor is giving a bad name to every black person xishax. I actually kinda take offence at that remark and I am white.

Victor is giving a bad name only to himself, and no one else just as Jay is. Jay is White and Scottish and I would not say he is giving a bad name to every white scotsman or woman, he is only pulling himself down.

I am a white scottish woman but I am not ashamed of him acting in the way he does because it is only him doing it........NOT ME! :rolleyes:

Kore
17-06-2004, 10:14 PM
sweetpea, i think Jay acted in a normal way, marco pranced and danced, taunted jay, when he said "ya betta clean this up". i wudnt stand for marco laughing and dancing in my face either!, and victor did nothing wrong, he didnt HIT her like most of you said

golden~rose
17-06-2004, 10:15 PM
^im actually referring and quoting to what victor had said. i dont know if you have been watching victor in the diary room but he said he wanted to stand up for his heritage and ethnic and all that, but hes giving them a bad name!!!

ickle04
17-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Erm, who said anything about Vic actully hitting someone :conf:

Kore
17-06-2004, 10:39 PM
I dont know who said it, but they are lying ickle, LOL.
Victor didnt lay a finger on emma:hello: woohoo

golden~rose
17-06-2004, 10:39 PM
i think it was when he lightly hit emma with a steel dish :S

spoonfork
18-06-2004, 12:43 AM
victor is a psycho! he thinks he's a gangster or sumfin. what was all that shoutin 'do u no who i am?' he's a nutter. i wonder if he think he looks cool, he'll get a shock when he realises everyones laughing at him!!

BusyBee
18-06-2004, 08:23 AM
Personally I cannot stand Victor and the quicker he gets his come-uppance the better. Would put betting on him being booed when he comes out. Hurrah

Sunny_01
18-06-2004, 08:36 AM
I dont like Victor at all but yes Emma did get in his face first, however as he claims intellectually superior to her maybe he should have acted as if he had half a brain and tried to diffuse the situation.

His constant preening and threats about what he will do to people if they get in his face are now starting to get on my nerves BIG TIME he is obviously a big talker and likes to get a reaction but I doubt he expected Emma to stand up to him the way that she has :devil:

d3dr
18-06-2004, 10:24 AM
:bouncy::sleep::devil::cat::nono::colour::love::lo ve::xyxwave::xyxwave:

BusyBee
18-06-2004, 11:32 AM
He's now trying to be all friendly to Vanessa - someone he nominated four days or so ago. He really is a slimy, creep of the worst kind.

Dan_
18-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Emma is a dim wit and he hates her. Victor is black and comes from a very rough area and he proably is more than just talk. I totally agree with the way that Victor and Jason are. I would be the exact same if I were in there.

Hooly One
18-06-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by BusyBee
He's now trying to be all friendly to Vanessa - someone he nominated four days or so ago. He really is a slimy, creep of the worst kind.

Yes he is, he really needs to take notice of his actions

ickle04
18-06-2004, 06:00 PM
The way Victor acts i think he has a problem with women

Hooly One
18-06-2004, 06:06 PM
Yes, i was also going to say that..

How come he wont have a go at the guys?

When the bodyguards came in, he looked really worried..

I think hes a bit of a sissy:thumbs:

LEE
18-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Yeah I get that impression as well Hooly, he only goes after people who he thinks he can intimidate.

ickle04
18-06-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Hooly One
Yes, i was also going to say that..

How come he wont have a go at the guys?

When the bodyguards came in, he looked really worried..

I think hes a bit of a sissy:thumbs:

We agree on this Hooly One :thumbs:

Hooly One
18-06-2004, 06:38 PM
:thumbs:

ickle04
18-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by BusyBee
Personally I cannot stand Victor and the quicker he gets his come-uppance the better. Would put betting on him being booed when he comes out. Hurrah

Agree busybee :thumbs: