PDA

View Full Version : Who will change

Grazoink
02-07-2008, 02:56 PM
If jen(most likley) gets evicted on friday night.
do you think we will see other sides to some housemates like
Stu,Dale,Bex

because there leader will be gone and dle will have no one too drool and follow as well as stuart..

Do you think there will pebe peacein the house..>

Soo who do you think will change

Grazoink
02-07-2008, 03:26 PM
guess no one cares:whistle:

LemonJam
02-07-2008, 04:06 PM
To be honest, I think Dale will probably seem more open when Jen is gone which could lead to interesting things perhaps?

I could imagine Bex going crazy at Rachel and Kat and maybe Rachel may show some claws...well, we can hope.

People may end up with even more dislike for Rex once Jen's (most likely) gone.

Don't forget that big brother may throw in a new HM every now and then.

I think Luke would try suck up to the b-block as a large amount of "team b*tch" have disappeared and he may have nobody left if he doesn't play is cards right.

Kylieee
02-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by LemonJam

I could imagine Bex going crazy at Rachel and Kat and maybe Rachel may show some claws...well, we can hope.

That's interesting...see I can see it going the other way..Bex sucking up to Rachel and Kathreya now that she hasn't got Jen to defend her.

My guess it that there will be a new, attractive female housemate regardless.

*mazedsalv**
02-07-2008, 04:37 PM
I think Dale and Stu could go far but it seems that Bex is doomed.

Sam!
02-07-2008, 04:40 PM
I think Dale and Stu may change when Jen leaves, they are always over her. But I think Stu could get further, hes bothered to make friends with other housemates. I want Jen to stay and I want a really hot girl who won't take any of Jens **** so the new girl then takes the attention of Jen and then Stu likes the new girl. Stu aint up Jens arse as much as Dale is.

topbigbrother92
02-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Luke will change completly and switch to the other group again

AngRemembered
02-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Yes, Luke will change completely, infact Ive just had a bet on him morphing into a garden gnome by next Tuesday at mid day.
I got 3-1 so fingers crossed :joker:

*mazedsalv**
02-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Stu and Dale have already started to be with the others more, even before Jen has gone.

Grazoink
02-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
I think Dale and Stu could go far but it seems that Bex is doomed.

yeah shes went to far with the belt thing and the moaning and the random arguments for no reason to be liked now

GiRTh
03-07-2008, 01:22 PM
I think Stu is read to jump ship. He hasn't featured much recently. He's calming the fliting down so I think they've almost already lost him.

Luke should realise he's on the wrong side of the house so I think he'll be looking to move on soon but I think much of that depends on how Bex reacts to Jen eviction. Luke likes Bex so he may end up following her about for a while.

bigbrotherman
03-07-2008, 01:24 PM
i think bex whould change

arista
03-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Grazoink
guess no one cares:whistle:

Dale may change
and also a new housemate
will change them all.
Or he can walk - as he seems like a coward.

Kat has gone wrong
watch tonight on Ch4. 9pm
She can not be a young member
She is withdrawn on many subjects.

bigbrotherman
03-07-2008, 01:30 PM
dale will change

Nicola
03-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Bex will try to up her game if Jennifer leaves, she will be on her own out of all the girls because Rachel and Kat stick together and Lisa has Mario. She will most likely be the "Alpha Female" of the group as well, like Alexandra, Sylvia and Jennifer were before her.

Dale will also come into his own a bit more, as will Stuart.

bigbrotherman
03-07-2008, 02:42 PM
and luke will get whith bex

Billy
03-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Rebecca will definitely, and I think, as result, she wont be up for eviction this week.

She could stay with Mario and Lisa (who already seem to like her more this week), which would probably mean she wouldnt get Mikey's vote, aswell sa Luke,Darnells, Stuart and Dales.

But yeah, I reckon she'll go back to the Bex we knew at week one, but I just think, unfortuntely, it's too late.

bigbrotherman
03-07-2008, 02:45 PM
yaeh do u think bex and luke be an togther

arista
03-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by bigbrotherman
and luke will get whith bex

Not in a Sex way, though.

bigbrotherman
03-07-2008, 02:47 PM
yaeh i see what u mean

RexorDarnell2win
03-07-2008, 03:01 PM
I hope that Stu and Dale will become a bit more intresting. They've been acting like 2 love sick puppies. It was quite intresting 2 watch he 'love triangle' at first but now it's become dull.

I think Bex behaviour will depend on Luke. Athough we see what a stirrer he is i dont think the others have. He may try to suck up to B Block realising thats the only way he will stay. If this happens i think Bex will totally lose it. There's no way B Block will accept her after the belt incident.

I think BB will defo put another housemate in if Jen goes as other wise there won't be enough happening.

bigbrotherman
03-07-2008, 03:03 PM
yeah it be fun

fingers
03-07-2008, 03:38 PM
very funney!