PDA

View Full Version : Point Break

Hooly One
17-06-2004, 09:06 PM
The strain of facing eviction tomorrow night finally got to Vanessa as she spent a tearful few minutes ranting at her fellow housemates.

Being nominated never sat particularly well with the once popular blonde, but the tensions of the last 24 hours haven't helped her come to terms with her situation.

And so, during a group attempt to resolve last night's differences, Vanessa momentarily lost her cool and let her icy cool facade slip.

"I know you all don't *******ing like me!" she screamed at the group, instantly ending the discussion they'd been having about food fights and whether they were entertaining or not.

"I don't care if I go [tomorrow]," she proceeded to yell as she stormed towards the bedroom.

If looks could kill

But as she neared the door, she suddenly got a second wind, and with the tears she'd shed just a few seconds earlier no longer visible on her immaculately made-up face, she turned, and with a determined glare continued to vent her spleen.

"It's not worth my *******ing time," she screamed.

"Sometimes I might have a b**** session," she ranted - a comment presumably directed at those housemates who've accused her of being two faced - "but I'm sure I'm not the only one."

With that she barged towards the Diary Room and banging her fist on the buzzer.

Offcial site ->

http://bigbrother.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=5866