PDA

View Full Version : Boyd Hilton calls out Jen on BBBM.

SexualHeroics
04-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Finally. Everyone's kissed Jennifreak's arse starting with Davina's horrible interview, but that bald guy who's from Heat magazine sat right next to her and told her what a bitch she is right to her face. Nice one baldy.

Charleystar
04-07-2008, 11:52 PM
That bald guuy, saved it for me! He asked all the questions davina chickened outof asking,and didnt let her get away with blaming others.!

SexualHeroics
04-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Jennifer responded with an incoherent rapid fire rant full of excuses and lies but it was still justice to see her squirm and be put on the spot for real.

andyman
05-07-2008, 01:38 AM
true he hit the nail there, but now we gonna get jen in the papers n mags etc and all that bs.

Billy
05-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Jennifer didnt respond with "excuses", she was saying it the way she saw it.

SexualHeroics
05-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Billy21

No this mantra of "i say it the way i see it" is absolute crap where Jen's concerned. She lies about everything. When Hilton questioned Jen on the subject of her gang's double standards she responded by blurting out the name's Rex, Darnell, Mo and how they'd done this and that, blaming others for something to immediately divert the attention from Hilton's questions.

Billy
05-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by SexualHeroics
Originally posted by Billy21

No this mantra of "i say it the way i see it" is absolute c**p. When Hilton questioned Jen on the subject of her gang's double standards she responded by blurting out the name's Rex, Darnell, Mo and anyone else she could blame for something to immediately divert the attention from Hilton's questions.

It isn't excuses or "Lies" though. People are asking her questions, and she is responding the way she saw it, no lies about it.

SexualHeroics
05-07-2008, 01:47 AM
When you avoid the accusations directed at you with accusations of your own about random people that's making excuses. She didn't address Hilton's points at all regarding her gangs double standards. She dodged his points with excuses.

She scatters lies here and there when it suits her, such as "yes they shouted Rex is a wanker".

Billy
05-07-2008, 01:48 AM
When you avoid the accusations directed at you with accusations of your own about random people that's making excuses. She didn't address Hilton's points at all regarding her gangs double standards.

She scatters lies here and there when it suits her, such as "yes they shouted Rex is a wanker".

She didnt say that atall. She said they "supposedly" said it.

ThisIsMarie
05-07-2008, 01:48 AM
What are you talking about !?

OMG! He asked 2 or 3 semi hard questions, your right she got totally owned. :rolleyes:

SexualHeroics
05-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Even Bex had to explain how they didn't hear it. Jen tried to keep the lie going even after Bex had come clean.

SexualHeroics
05-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by ThisIsMarie

OMG! He asked 2 or 3 semi hard questions, your right she got totally owned. :rolleyes:

Not what she deserved but better than Davina's nonsense. And yes, she got owned for the whole segment atleast. What do you want a lynching?

chrissy
05-07-2008, 02:08 AM
JEN WAS NOT THAT BAD OMG WHAT THE **** DID SHE DO!!!!!!!!!!!11

MisterModest
05-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by chrissy
JEN WAS NOT THAT BAD OMG WHAT THE **** DID SHE DO!!!!!!!!!!!11
She inspired people to post in all capital letters.

ThisIsMarie
05-07-2008, 02:47 AM
^Failed

Plus she didn't do anything that bad, she's hardly going to make BB history or anything. People are really over reacting, probably just for the fun of having a baddy to hate. (PATHETIC!)

Not what she deserved but better than Davina's nonsense. And yes, she got owned for the whole segment atleast. What do you want a lynching? She got owned, :laugh2: for the whole section! :laugh3: :laugh3:

Who are you trying to kid!?

SexualHeroics
05-07-2008, 03:40 AM
She got owned, :laugh2: for the whole section! :laugh3: :laugh3:

After Boyd nailed her to the wall, she then went on about Dale being a nice genuine guy, so they played Dale's entrance VT saying "If there's any fanny I'll nail it". LOL !OWNED!

Who are you trying to kid? 89% of the voters + the rest?

ThisIsMarie
05-07-2008, 04:22 AM
She got owned, :laugh2: for the whole section! :laugh3: :laugh3:

After Boyd nailed her to the wall, she then went on about Dale being a nice genuine guy, so they played Dale's entrance VT saying "If there's any fanny I'll nail it". LOL !OWNED!

Who are you trying to kid? 89% of the voters + the rest?
Totally "nail her to the wall", he said she was manipulative and whiny... to her face! :shocked: I'm surprised she didn't run out of there sobbing her socks off. :rolleyes:
They were just good questions, hardly the major occasion you are making them out to be. Besides she answered them well anyway.

As for the VT that was just funny! :laugh: She seemed like she saw that, it's not like she was really upset about it or anything.

Nice to see you fail to mention the part where the audience and cheering for her and when they were saying how gorgeous she was.

SexualHeroics
05-07-2008, 04:42 AM
hardly the major occasion you are making them out to be.

So that was your mistake then, thinking I was making a major occasion of it? Not at all. I was just pointing out someone had actually drilled her with some serious statements after the embarrassing love-in Davina provided us with. So what, the audience cheered, they still didn't like her, the presenter even pointed that out before she came on. But all BB studio audiences are told to cheer, no matter who it is. It's only the rabble outside the house that are allowed to boo on TV.

As for her responses, it was just the usual excuses and drivel she comes out with and anyone with a clue sat and watched her squirming and ranting. Even the presenter took the piss when she finally finished.

Baldy called her out and nailed her to the wall. Get over it.

ThisIsMarie
05-07-2008, 04:53 AM
hardly the major occasion you are making them out to be.

So that was your mistake then, thinking I was making a major occasion of it? Not at all. I was just pointing out someone had actually drilled her with some serious statements after the embarrassing love-in Davina provided us with. So what, the audience cheered, they still didn't like her, the presenter even pointed that out before she came on. But all BB studio audiences are told to cheer, no matter who it is. It's only the rabble outside the house that are allowed to boo on TV.

She got owned. Get over it. It wasn't a big thing (as we agree) but nor did she get owned!
BB6 Makosi interview, now that was someone being owned!

The audience don't just do what they are told, they are common sh!ts. lol
Either way, I'm sure neither if us particularly care about them that much. Seriously what an embarrisment when they started singing happy house! :blush: How pathetic.

There was no "hating Jen atmosphere" is what I'm saying, just a few relatively hard questions, which she answered well.

SexualHeroics
05-07-2008, 05:01 AM
I agree the audience are a bunch of clowns, but believe it or not, they only get there on TV aslong as they follow the rules and the rules are no booing housemates when they're actually in the studio. Everyone knows that. Even Charley got cheered.

The point where we disagree is how Jennifer answered the questions. They weren't even answers, they were excuses. All she did was start saying oh well Darnell did this and Rex did that and Mo did this and it's like.......no Jennifer, we're talking about you here, not them. She also went bright red and ranted incoherently which was a dead giveaway she was bullshitting.

bigbr0ther
05-07-2008, 05:08 AM
Hmm? Jennifer never said that she heard Rex was a w***er. She just said that Rebecca heard it, because Rebecca had told her that she did. And saying your opinion isn't "making excuses."

SexualHeroics
05-07-2008, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
saying your opinion isn't "making excuses."

Oh that old chestnut, it's just an opinion. Seems to be everyone's favourite excuse these days.

Jennifer sidestepping Hilton's questions by drumming out some of her off topic "opinions" is making excuses. It's called avoiding the question.

Charleystar
05-07-2008, 06:02 AM
why do you even argue! Everyone saw she was embarassed,got stopped when bringing out the usual excuses. And no the audience hated her at least 80%did, hence the happy house chants. That hilton rescued that BS interview by davina, cause jen needed to be told!

ThisIsMarie
07-07-2008, 03:02 AM
^ The fact that they chanted happy house just proves how sad and unimportant there views are. Seriously, they sounded like a group of brain washed, mental patients that had been forced to listen to the phrase over and over.

I agree the audience are a bunch of clowns, but believe it or not, they only get there on TV aslong as they follow the rules and the rules are no booing housemates when they're actually in the studio. Everyone knows that. Even Charley got cheered.

The point where we disagree is how Jennifer answered the questions. They weren't even answers, they were excuses. All she did was start saying oh well Darnell did this and Rex did that and Mo did this and it's like.......no Jennifer, we're talking about you here, not them. She also went bright red and ranted incoherently which was a dead giveaway she was bullshitting.
All I meant is that BBMB audience are known for being rowdy and they do say some harsh things that are not supposed to. Plus they don't always get cheered, just not booed to extent that the crowds do.

Yeah, it was a bit annoying that she didn't answer some of the questions directly but she didn't avoid them, she just explained other things about the situation first, it's not like she totally changed the subject.

Of course she was a bit embarrassed, so of the questions were quite hard. I'm not denying that it wasn't good that they confronted he, I'm saying she dealt with it well and didn't get owned.

Billy
07-07-2008, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Charleystar
why do you even argue! Everyone saw she was embarassed,got stopped when bringing out the usual excuses. And no the audience hated her at least 80%did, hence the happy house chants. That hilton rescued that BS interview by davina, cause jen needed to be told!

It's called a debate. Y'know, what you do on discussion forums?

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 06:41 AM
So now my opinion on her opinions being referred to as making excuses is being referred to as making an excuse... jeez.

Look, whatever you think, Jennifer was a lovely housemate. Did she overreact during the picturegate scandal? Maybe, but that was just one night and it was justified. She was always entertaining and it's a shame that people on here are hating on her.

katie_x
07-07-2008, 09:02 AM
great i missed it, is it on youtube yet? =op

robb
07-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Jen became too enthralled with the whole dale/stuart/sylvia thing, then there was 'picturegate', followed by a disastrous teaming-up with Bex.....she then said she shouldn't have associated with the 'bitchy' brigade on her last nite, while lying on the bed with....Stuart!!! Enough said, she created her own downfall after a promising start.:conf:

bananarama
07-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Why do people think an evicted housemate should be purged like a criminal. Please get things in perspective it's just a B****y game show not a mental torture chamber....

They Guy from heat just showed himself up to be an arrogant swine trying to make himself look big as a great media bully boy.....