PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer 89.7%

Killian
05-07-2008, 12:02 AM
She was evicted with 89.7% of the public vote. Geez, how hated are the girls this year? :bigsmile:

Adamw92
15-07-2008, 09:18 PM
very i guess, she shouldnt have got that much though, maybe 70% but not 89.7% its as if she killed someone all she did was cry over a painting and moan, wow big deal she suddenly has to be hated? ridiculous!

Ross
15-07-2008, 09:19 PM
I think Belinda may beat Sylvia, just because she's up against someone who has a strong fan base. :laugh:

Adamw92
15-07-2008, 09:20 PM
how do we know Belinda doesn't have one? shes only been in 2 weeks but she may have a lot of fans and we dont know how many Rex haters there are, hopefully a lot coz he should go

30stone
29-07-2008, 12:02 PM
yeh i thought the reaction from jen coz she cried for 8 minutes, does that means she overly bad?

kat's cried for longer, but everyone loves her so why hate jen ?

i was only expecting her to get like 60 odd % but ive found out the majority of voters are women...

and women dont like pretty women, one little thing and they will try to find other flaws. I think the voting for jen was way over the top.

Jase
29-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Who was she up against?

AirWalk
29-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by 30stone
yeh i thought the reaction from jen coz she cried for 8 minutes, does that means she overly bad?

i was only expecting her to get like 60 odd % but ive found out the majority of voters are women...

and women dont like pretty women, one little thing and they will try to find other flaws. I think the voting for jen was way over the top.
No it wasnt.Jen deserved what she got.Cmon,Jen was crying over a stupid painting which she said was "rubbish" when she was out of the BB house.

Rex apologized at least 4 times to her,and she was still crying,She KNEW Rex apologized already,why didnt she stop Stuart and Dale going to Rex telling him to apologize?

30stone
29-07-2008, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by AirWalk
Originally posted by 30stone

No it wasnt.Jen deserved what she got.Cmon,Jen was crying over a stupid painting which she said was "rubbish" when she was out of the BB house.

Rex apologized at least 4 times to her,and she was still crying,She KNEW Rex apologized already,why didnt she stop Stuart and Dale going to Rex telling him to apologize?

ok she made a deal of it shes still a young girl.

but when 30 year old kat cried for 30 mins + went and sat by the jail rachel and someone else was looking for her but she didnt say anything just sat there crying. so when they didnt find her they'd feel oh so sorry.
but it was bex and rex having an argument. they didnt mention kat or anything no need for her to cry was just a way of finding some attention.

shes 30 and acts like 9.

bigbrocks
29-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Jen did more than cry over a painting.
She is the founding members of the whisper club. BItching, gossiping lying, manipulating people.

Jen was horrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30stone
29-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by bigbrocks
Jen did more than cry over a painting.
She is the founding members of the whisper club. BItching, gossiping lying, manipulating people.

Jen was horrid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well she never started the bitching until most others did...

and she didnt lie ??!
or manipulate

you people havea fixatio on hating her she never done much wrong.
stop bitching about it and being jealous.

and its always darnell and katfans that hate her.

Annie
29-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Jen was a nasty piece of work in the house - everything that happened that to happen about her. Rex smudged a painting and she cried - yeah maybe she was upset - but she let her 'boys' go through and shout at Rex demanding that he apologise - at no time did she say "its alright he has said sorry". She started that whole thing which lead in everyone shouting and getting angry and then Dennis spitting in Mo's face.

She was hated as she over reacted and was always bubbling over something.

I was so happy when she left cos she really wasnt expecting it. :whistle:

30stone
29-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Annie
Jen was a nasty piece of work in the house - everything that happened that to happen about her. Rex smudged a painting and she cried - yeah maybe she was upset - but she let her 'boys' go through and shout at Rex demanding that he apologise - at no time did she say "its alright he has said sorry". She started that whole thing which lead in everyone shouting and getting angry and then Dennis spitting in Mo's face.

She was hated as she over reacted and was always bubbling over something.

I was so happy when she left cos she really wasnt expecting it. :whistle:

dale and stu acted on their own behalf

as did bex and it was dennis' stupid fault for being such an ass..

jen was ok. not an angel but she isnt as bad as everyone makes out, as that was pretty much the only time she was bad..