PDA

View Full Version : Kathreya Oh My God Kat :(

bigbr0ther
05-07-2008, 01:53 AM
Did you see her actually apologizing for getting upset? She is just so lovely. I can't actually believe that someone that nice even exists. She's incredible.

andyman
05-07-2008, 01:59 AM
blame luke! You seen lord of the rings where that king is being controled by that slimeball? Thats luke!

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:01 AM
Or blame Kat. She's doing everyones heads in because she wont stop crying, and they are sick of it.

Lauren
05-07-2008, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Billy21
Or blame Kat. She's doing everyones heads in because she wont stop crying, and they are sick of it.

Why is she crying again? Oh yeah, because she isn't used to being surrounded by such an angry, heartless mob of wannabes.

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Lauren

Why is she crying again? Oh yeah, because she isn't used to being surrounded by such an angry, heartless mob of wannabes.

Well if she didnt want arguments, she should have stayed at home for the summer, it's Big Brother, she knows what happens there.

andyman
05-07-2008, 02:08 AM
lol so who ya backing now billy?

MarkWaldorf

Well if she didnt want arguments, she should have stayed at home for the summer, it's Big Brother, she knows what happens there.

Kathreya is a buddhist. She believes in peace and positive enviroments. I'm sure she's probably only been surrounded by nice people, and those who make her happy in life. Maybe her being so OTT is a way of her thinking shes making the atmosphere a better place. It could be annoying some people, but its only in her best interest to make people happy. Unlike the desperados Luke etc bitching about her for the sake of it.

Billy
Bex, I have been since the beginning :^)

Lauren

It's not Big Brother that causes arguments, it's the imbeciles in it.

Yes, a house full of unhappy, angry idiots - just what we want to watch.

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Markus

Kathreya is a buddhist. She believes in peace and positive enviroments. I'm sure she's probably only been surrounded by nice people, and those who make her happy in life. Maybe her being so OTT is a way of her thinking shes making the atmosphere a better place. It could be annoying some people, but its only in her best interest to make people happy. Unlike the desperados Luke etc bitching about her for the sake of it.
And? It's Big Brother, arguments happen. She knows that. She has to deal with it, or go home.

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:10 AM

It's not Big Brother that causes arguments, it's the imbeciles in it.

Yes, a house full of unhappy, angry idiots - just what we want to watch.

Arguments still happen.

andyman
05-07-2008, 02:11 AM
its luke and mario that are now throwing knives...

MarkWaldorf
05-07-2008, 02:11 AM

And? It's Big Brother, arguments happen. She knows that. She has to deal with it, or go home.

What has she actually done to cause an argument? Nothing. It's people being so cruel that they're picking on her for actually being nice. When in life should someone be branded "fake and sly" just because their nice and happy?

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:12 AM

What has she actually done to cause an argument? Nothing. It's people being so cruel that they're picking on her for actually being nice. When in life should someone be branded "fake and sly" just because their nice and happy?

She hasnt doen anything to cause an argument. But as I say, she knew what happened in Big Brother when she put in for it, she knew there was a chance there would lots of arguments, so she has to deal with it, or go home imo.

MarkWaldorf
05-07-2008, 02:16 AM

She hasnt doen anything to cause an argument. But as I say, she knew what happened in Big Brother when she put in for it, she knew there was a chance there would lots of arguments, so she has to deal with it, or go home imo.

Yes, you're right there will always be arguments - when you're in an enclosed area like that people are bound to fight. But she doesn't/hasn't caused arguments - which is why she probably wasn't bothered about it when she auditioned. She's even said herself, she's a strong believe in Karma, so she knows if she does something wrong, it'll just come back and bite her in the ass - and that's something her religion doesn't approve of, so she obviously isn't going to do it.

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:17 AM

Yes, you're right there will always be arguments - when you're in an enclosed area like that people are bound to fight. But she doesn't/hasn't caused arguments - which is why she probably wasn't bothered about it when she auditioned. She's even said herself, she's a strong believe in Karma, so she knows if she does something wrong, it'll just come back and bite her in the ass - and that's something her religion doesn't approve of, so she obviously isn't going to do it.

I know what your saying and I agree, but can you blame the housemates for getting annoyed? If shes crying at every argument thats not even to do with her, obviously it's gonna do peoples heads in.

Lauren
05-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Billy, you say she has to deal with it or go home - what makes you think she isn't dealing with it? People deal with things in different ways - her way is to try and find peace but she shouldn't have to try and keep her emotions/tears to herself.

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Billy, you say she has to deal with it or go home - what makes you think she isn't dealing with it? People deal with things in different ways - her way is to try and find peace but she shouldn't have to try and keep her emotions/tears to herself.

She has to deal with the fact people are arguing, tbh the term i should have used was get over it. It might seem harsh or whatever, but can you blame people for getting pissed off when all she does is cry?

Lauren
05-07-2008, 02:23 AM

She has to deal with the fact people are arguing, tbh the term i should have used was get over it. It might seem harsh or whatever, but can you blame people for getting p****d off when all she does is cry?

OK, I kind of get what you're saying - but she isn't exactly crying at nothing.

Also, what's the alternative? When she feels the need to cry she shouldn't have to hold it in.

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:24 AM

She has to deal with the fact people are arguing, tbh the term i should have used was get over it. It might seem harsh or whatever, but can you blame people for getting p****d off when all she does is cry?

OK, I kind of get what you're saying - but she isn't exactly crying at nothing.

Also, what's the alternative? When she feels the need to cry she shouldn't have to hold it in.

I suppose your right, she shouldnt be made to feel like she has to cry, but at the same time, if she is going to cry, then people are going to get annoyed with her.

Lauren
05-07-2008, 02:56 AM

I suppose your right, she shouldnt be made to feel like she has to cry, but at the same time, if she is going to cry, then people are going to get annoyed with her.

Yeah, I agree it must be very frustrating to be around someone who is constantly crying.

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
Did you see her actually apologizing for getting upset? She is just so lovely. I can't actually believe that someone that nice even exists. She's incredible.

i know!!!!
i realy think she deserves to win!
she wasnt my fave to win at first but every day when they show her on the highlight show i just love watching her!