PDA

View Full Version : Luke Luke....

chrissy
05-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Luke IS the biggest bitch in that house, He makes Jen look like an angel! He poo-stirs all the time yet the public still seem to like him!!! Jen was no where near as bad as he is when it comes to bitchiness and nastiness!! so why isnt the crowd chanting GET LUKE OUT!??......I think its becuase hes a male and usually men get away with bitching ect. whereas women dont, as we saw tonight when Jen got wrongly evicted!

AngRemembered
05-07-2008, 02:16 AM
I agree, and nows the time the tide starts to turn first of all he needs more nominations, then he needs Rebecca to go then as they say he is the "dead man walking" :cheer:

chrissy
05-07-2008, 02:19 AM
I just cannot understand how he is popular, he is a snake!!! he's a little skinny, poo-stiring RAT!!!! GET LUKE OUT!:yuk:

andyman
05-07-2008, 02:20 AM
women hate women... Women love men.. Luke+male=liked. Lol, yeah bs! True luke is a snake with nowt nice to say... Luke is the guy u cant trust.. If he smiles at anybody we know its fake. Luke and mario will stick together to throw there knives... Maybe good job lisa is there.. Live feed says more than the highlights.

Charleystar
05-07-2008, 02:21 AM
This week gonna be very bad or him and mario, especially the highlights. Nothing to show really except everyone is happy, and on the side, Luke and Mario bitching. With Jen gone, BB is gonna edit them terribly!

chrissy
05-07-2008, 02:23 AM
I was watching live feed earlier and he was once again laying into Rex becuase he dared to cook a pizza, But ofcourse when I say laying in to him he did it behind his back alongside fellow numpty Mario (who i loath!!) saying that Rex was cooking a pizza to impress the new model!!!

andyman
05-07-2008, 02:24 AM
lisa sticking up for rex and saying bex gets aways with murder. Can anybody trust luke again after big brother? Lol

monkeymadness
05-07-2008, 08:16 AM
he a pure nutter and a rat aswell lol

CallumJoshuaSturt
05-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Luke is a great housemate he will win just me.

The resson no one like jen cos all she did was moan

SamR
05-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Jen didnt moan that much, Luke is a really nasty person when it comes to bitching but he gets away with it! I hate him but women just see past it because he is male

Indierock&roll
05-07-2008, 08:01 PM
i love him i dont see why everyone seems to hate him
baffles me
:eureka: