PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how to feel about Mario anymore...

bigbr0ther
05-07-2008, 02:42 AM
I really liked Mario but then last night when he was calling an already crying Kathreya pathetic... I don't know. That just seemed really mean. Now I'm not so sure how to feel about him. :(

I'm considering moving him to my list of housemates I don't like...

AngRemembered
05-07-2008, 02:50 AM
Well take my advice put Mario down on your list then go find some concrete to throw over it so it don't rise up again, the guy is a bad judge of people and a know it all know nothing... Lisa is the brains of that family stick with her and do what she does just humour him:whistle:

bigbr0ther
05-07-2008, 03:06 AM
Thanks angie. I've moved him to my dislike list for now, until he does something to redeem himself. The way he talked about Kathreya in the bath really got to me. I'll update my banner later.

Billy
05-07-2008, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Well take my advice put Mario down on your list then go find some concrete to throw over it so it don't rise up again, the guy is a bad judge of people and a know it all know nothing... Lisa is the brains of that family stick with her and do what she does just humour him:whistle:
Shes doing the exact same as Mario.

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:41 AM
I've hated Mario from day one.

He talks about people like they're dirt, and is full of himself. Straight up his own ass.

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Billy21
Originally posted by Angiebabe
Shes doing the exact same as Mario.

I agree, but I think at a slightly different level. She can be nice at times, but then she turns into Mario's evil twin sister.

CallumJoshuaSturt
05-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by letmein

He talks about people like they're dirt, and is full of himself. Straight up his own ass.

You do have piont but he's ok

Locke.
05-07-2008, 10:44 AM
I've liked him from Day 1, but he's been a dick this week.

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by CallumJoshuaSturt
Originally posted by letmein

You do have piont but he's ok

He's a bit, a BIT, more bearable now. If Alexandra hadn't gone, he would have been up for nomination, and gone. He's veeeery lucky, but ya know, he has a massive fan base on distant planet somewhere.