PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody disappointed?

Billy
05-07-2008, 03:31 AM
With the new housemates? They just seem so, and I know they've only been in for a few hours, but they just seem so bland. Even on live feed, I dont get how they got in, except Belinda I understand sehs a bit of a loon, but I really believe Sara and Monsoon only got in because of their looks.

They just seem like really bad subsitutes for Stephanie,Sylvia and Jennifer. Suppose that's why they were standbys.

Anyone else agree?

officialleafan
05-07-2008, 03:39 AM
I think they'll need time to settle in.

But i think that all of them seem quite dull. Not enough action tbh.

andybigbro
05-07-2008, 03:41 AM
Its Maysoon not Monsoon.

I am not disapointed. I mean come on give them time. The have basically just walked in.

GabrielleisLove
05-07-2008, 03:51 AM
I don't think they really seem dull, at least not Belinda. I think that we should give 'em time.

stonedape
05-07-2008, 04:44 AM
Belinda's good, Sara will be showmancing with someone, and Maysoon will hopefully fill the bitch role.

We'll see. The best part is, if they suck we can just get rid of them.

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Actually, I think they picked good people. Belinda, thank goodness, isn't a 50-year-old, who's going to be boring.

I think there should be a cut-off age of 46 to be on the show. Everyone over that point just seems dull, and doesn't get that it's a young person's show. I don't like when they put them in there for some twist. Belinda is in her own world. I like her so far, a lot. She's happy, but nothing like, Kat.

I expect to see her out dancing nude at sunrise in the garden! :bigsmile:

jonsep
05-07-2008, 10:09 AM
i think that sarah is going to be a lively one

GiRTh
05-07-2008, 02:47 PM
They've only just gone in so I think we should give them at least a week to settle down. I hope they change the house dynamics and make the original HM's even more paranoid.

Arneldo
05-07-2008, 02:50 PM
We already had Steph, Sylvia and Jen - I didnt want clones. We needed new female blood and so far I think Sara and Belinda will add some fun to the house. I'm not sure on Maysoon - havent seen much of her on LF.

arista
05-07-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
With the new housemates? They just seem so, and I know they've only been in for a few hours, but they just seem so bland. Even on live feed, I dont get how they got in, except Belinda I understand sehs a bit of a loon, but I really believe Sara and Monsoon only got in because of their looks.

They just seem like really bad subsitutes for Stephanie,Sylvia and Jennifer. Suppose that's why they were standbys.

Anyone else agree?

Give 'Em
a chance will you.

Maybe a Twist is yet to come.

Jay
05-07-2008, 02:54 PM
They have not been in there for long first couple of days they will be just settling in.

Billy
05-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
We already had Steph, Sylvia and Jen - I didnt want clones. We needed new female blood and so far I think Sara and Belinda will add some fun to the house. I'm not sure on Maysoon - havent seen much of her on LF.

I didnt say I wanted clones. But when you look at the three thats left, then look at these three, they just look dull.

Legend
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I'd take Sara as a housemate over Steph, Sylvia and Jen, as much as I liked Steph and Sylvia.

She's settled in so easily last night and already seems comfortable in there, as has Belinda.

I think it's a good choice.

thewayitis
05-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Sara who works for MTV and the other Model Girl have to much to lose by making complete idiots of themselfs on BB unlike a few good looking randoms who will do anything for fame
Bad Choice BB

~Beachbum~
05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I Don't entirely agree that they are all bland- but i feel Maysoon and Sara are slightly too similar... Sara shouldn't have gone in -someone a little more exciting should have instead.

Callum
05-07-2008, 03:38 PM
I sort of do agree. Although we haven't really seen much of them yet, I don't think they'll be able to live up to Jen/Sylvia/Alex. I just wish Jen was still there, I don't think there's one "bitch" in there anymore and it's not good. I say bring Jennifer back!