PDA

View Full Version : Dale Does dale have a girlfriend?

andybigbro
05-07-2008, 05:05 AM
i am confused lol
I thought he did but then i thought people were just saying that. Then people came out saying he was gay, but he liked Jen
Sure if he had a girl friend he wouldnt admit on TV that he liked Jen

God i am so confused lol
haha

Lauren
05-07-2008, 08:23 AM
I wasn't sure if he did, but after they said so... and showed the clip of him saying he'll play every girl for money etc, it made me think he DOES have a gf and has told her he will play the game for fame and so she's happy with Jen&Dales faux-relationship.

Bells
05-07-2008, 08:26 AM
I always thought he did. Plus, Jen is in a bit of a broken relationship as well.

As a result, I really have no idea how they think they're going to be together (not even sure if it'd last, but that's beside the point). It's also why I'm unsure about why Davina & the crowd were getting so excited. Maybe they will just remain friends in future, if that.

DreamingOutLoud
05-07-2008, 11:19 AM
He does have a girlfriend. defiantly

andybigbro
05-07-2008, 07:10 PM
So He will be th eone breaking Jennifers heart lol

AngRemembered
05-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Well if he does have a girl friend and she does read this, I can only offer my sincere sympathy for you, and ask if one of the moderators can put up the "Ive got a drenched full wet blanket boy friend" hotline number up, so you can give them a call and spill your heart out to them.
Good luck to you dear :whistle:

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 07:27 PM
He Did Have a Girlfriend But i Dont Think She Is Going To Be Stupid Enough To Stay With Him Now:S!

They Weren't In a Serious Relationship Anyways It Was More Of a Seeing Eachother Situation!!

Arneldo
06-07-2008, 08:20 PM
His relationship status was "single" when he entered, but when the story broke about him having a girlfriend they changed it to "In a relationship".

We cannot believe the papers 100% all of the time. He has said in the house from day 1 that he is single, so I'm going on word and not by some person in the paper. I think it's most likely just some bird trying to make a few bob now her ex is "famous".

Arneldo
06-07-2008, 08:39 PM
The supposed girlfriend also lists her status as "single", so either way he doesnt have a girlfriend anymore

andybigbro
06-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the Sum up Aaron :)

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Arneldo
The supposed girlfriend also lists her status as "single", so either way he doesnt have a girlfriend anymore

Yeah He Dosen't Have One Now When He Entered On Her Myspace Her Status Was Taken But After He Admitted He Liked Jen It Changed To Single And Her Mood Was Betrayed

But I Don't Think It Was A Serious Or I Think He Would Have Stayed Faithful