PDA

View Full Version : What Is With The Booing?

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:11 AM
It seems that the audience just boos because they're on BB.

It doesn't make any sense the majority of the time.:puzzled:

xXEtchieXx
05-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Nope I think all the boos so far are justified to be honest.

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:17 AM
I'm not referring to the newbies entering, but Jennifer? I mean, you would have thought she was, Alexandra.

xXEtchieXx
05-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Yeah Jens were a bit harsh actually, she definately deserved some of that booing, but not full whack like that. I think Alexandras would've been worse 10x worse though.

CallumJoshuaSturt
05-07-2008, 10:20 AM
It's fro the fun of the show get a life

jonsep
05-07-2008, 10:21 AM
its an integral part of the show

Hugo
05-07-2008, 10:27 AM
I admit it's annoying on entrances.

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by CallumJoshuaSturt
It's fro the fun of the show get a life

Was that really necessary? :rolleyes:

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:32 AM
The boos lose their umph when they just do it to undeserving people, or just to everyone. I'd rather there be booing to the extreme like Jennifer's for really despicable hm's. She did deserve a bit of it, but she was nowhere near that hated.

bananarama
05-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by letmein
The boos lose their umph when they just do it to undeserving people, or just to everyone. I'd rather there be booing to the extreme like Jennifer's for really despicable hm's. She did deserve a bit of it, but she was nowhere near that hated.

Exactly. Common sense civilised point of view. Rent a mob are basically people who are so insecure about themselves they have to psychologically hurt someone else to make themselves feel better.....

There is no point to booing it is after a basic animal noise that should be left to animals to make...

In recent years rent a mob boo anything and everything reason or no reason. They are a far bigger disgrace in behavour than any housemate you care to mention...

LilSis08
05-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Yeah but the good guys will get mainly cheers, mixed in with booing (nobody can be liked by everyone), and the baddies will get almost unanimous booing - that's the difference. Jen deserved a lot of boos, it's not like they were shouting death threats or throwing things, it's no biggie.

jonsep
05-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by bananarama

Exactly. Common sense civilised point of view. Rent a mob are basically people who are so insecure about themselves they have to psychologically hurt someone else to make themselves feel better.....

There is no point to booing it is after a basic animal noise that should be left to animals to make...

In recent years rent a mob boo anything and everything reason or no reason. They are a far bigger disgrace in behavour than any housemate you care to mention... so its ok for us to show are dislike in forums which is a vertual kind of booing but when we see and hear it its unaccseptable come on guys double standards me thinks?

bananarama
05-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by jonsep

In recent years rent a mob boo anything and everything reason or no reason. They are a far bigger disgrace in behavour than any housemate you care to mention... so its ok for us to show are dislike in forums which is a vertual kind of booing but when we see and hear it its unaccseptable come on guys double standards me thinks?

No its not double standards. What goes on in forums can be ignored by the housemates. They don't have to read the posts.

On eviction nights thay cannot escape the deliberate psychological hurt a bunch of pack behaving bullies are sadistacally inflicting on their chosen victim..

Christina
05-07-2008, 12:17 PM
I'm not referring to the newbies entering, but Jennifer? I mean, you would have thought she was, Alexandra. Thats exacally what i thought and i could of sworn they were chanting 'Get Dale Out' ?? x

jonsep
05-07-2008, 12:19 PM

No its not double standards. What goes on in forums can be ignored by the housemates. They don't have to read the posts.

On eviction nights thay cannot escape the deliberate psychological hurt a bunch of pack behaving bullies are sadistacally inflicting on their chosen victim.. its part of the game if they cant handle it then they shoudnt go in

thisisme2008
05-07-2008, 12:20 PM
It's annoying on the entrances because we don't really know them yet, it's just judged on 20 seconds of VT which are always really badly edited.

LilSis08
05-07-2008, 12:21 PM
I don't get this thread, since BB began the booing has been part of the whole game show. And I agree that if they don't think they can deal with it they shouldn't apply to go on it! For instance, it'd destroy me but you wouldn't catch me even at auditions let alone in the house - it'll all be forgotten soon, I wouldn't worry about the booed HMs.

*mazedsalv**
05-07-2008, 12:24 PM
They have been booed because they have bitched so much(Sylvia and Jen) so i think they deserved most of it. Towards the first 6-8 weeks everyone gets booed, thats why they are evicted, because they are not liked.

But Steph's reception just annoyed me because she did absoloutley nothing wrong. But at least she has got the best one so far.

bananarama
05-07-2008, 12:40 PM

On eviction nights thay cannot escape the deliberate psychological hurt a bunch of pack behaving bullies are sadistacally inflicting on their chosen victim.. its part of the game if they cant handle it then they shoudnt go in

Sadly it's not part of the game. It is however accepetd by many and is an example of todays disgusting beahavour in a modern degraded society....

Rock-x-Amie
05-07-2008, 12:41 PM
They get booed because thats who the public wanted out, most of the housemates who have been evicted deserved the boo's anyway lol

jonsep
05-07-2008, 12:57 PM

Sadly it's not part of the game. It is however accepetd by many and is an example of todays disgusting beahavour in a modern degraded society.... So when a football plays bad ie england and they get booed of the park is that disgusting and degrading behaiviour also or are we just showing are disapointment in them like they do on bb?

xXEtchieXx
05-07-2008, 01:01 PM

In recent years rent a mob boo anything and everything reason or no reason. They are a far bigger disgrace in behavour than any housemate you care to mention...

Not even close to the level of scum that is Dennis.
It's just pantomine don't take it so seriously. They are not the bullies you're portraying them to be its just a bit of fun.

Charleywasmad
05-07-2008, 01:17 PM
if somebody thinks they're gods gift and gives themselves 9/10 for looks they deserve to get booed as they clearly thnk they are beyond special - we are all equal.

CWM

Billy
05-07-2008, 01:19 PM
No way. Jennifers reaction was awful, and shes still a person, she didnt even do that much wrong. She didnt deserve that.

jonsep
05-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by xXEtchieXx

Not even close to the level of scum that is Dennis.
It's just pantomine don't take it so seriously. They are not the bullies you're portraying them to be its just a bit of fun. i agree,maybe people are just projecting themselves

*mazedsalv**
05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
*Reminder to anyone who wants to go in BB*

Rate yourself 6/10 so you dont look shallow :bigsmile: I actually would genuinley rate myself a 6/10.

crazyperson
05-07-2008, 01:33 PM
i know they just boo anyone its stupid!!!!!!!!!

Harry!
05-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Booooooo! I think the audience wanted to see her cry again....

..... What a picture!

Blink_Me
05-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Posted
Booooooo! I think the audience wanted to see her cry again....

..... What a picture!

She's probably done that back at her hotel. I think she did that enough on Fight Night.

Jay
05-07-2008, 01:38 PM
The only time i don't like the booing is at the final because the interviews are outside, other then that i don't mind the crowd.