PDA

View Full Version : Luke Why?

CallumJoshuaSturt
05-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Why does nobody like Luke all of a sudden he's a great housemate. Okay he may bitch a lot but look at Mario, Bex, Darnell they do aswell I really like Luke I want people who don't like him to tell me why. :puzzled:

:puzzled:

LUKE TO WIN! :spin2:

CallumJoshuaSturt
05-07-2008, 10:51 AM
LUKE TO WIN!

bigbr0ther
06-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Darnell is playing a game. That little "confrontation" against Luke was part of his plan to turn people against Luke. I can't believe people are falling for it so easily. Luke was doing much better before Darnell did that. But the funny thing is that if you actually look at the dialogue of what Darnell said, he didn't really say anything. The only specific claim was that Luke didn't swear (as if that makes him a bad person). Other than that, all Darnell did was go on cursing and making vague statements about "I see it unfold in front of my face" whatever "it" is. Grr. I hope Darnell is evicted sooner rather than later. I. hate. him.

GhettoSuperstar
06-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Luke is a disgusting human being, he makes me feel sick.

Indierock&roll
06-07-2008, 02:08 PM
i love luke hes one of the best housemates of all time!
great entertainer and game player thats what i think makes a great housemates IMO

bigbr0ther
06-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Aw, poor "ghettosuperstar." Feeling inadequate? Maybe you should ghettover yourself.

Luke to win!

GhettoSuperstar
06-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
Aw, poor "ghettosuperstar." Feeling inadequate? Maybe you should ghettover yourself.

Luke to win!

Lol that was lame but anyway a lot of people dislike Luke.

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by GhettoSuperstar

What Is The Reason He Makes You Feel Sick For :S
Dont You Mean "Mario"?

Luke Is One Of The Best Housemates In The House &+ He WILL WIN :D x

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Why Does Everyone Dislike Luke So Much :S
Hes A Great Housemateee:) Always Makin Me Laugh :spin2:

Luke To Win x

GhettoSuperstar
06-07-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by AyeAye-xO

Dont You Mean "Mario"?

How sly he is. Imagine if u told him something and then he spread it about the house like that. He's so sly its unreal.

Axiom
06-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Darnell is playing a game. That little "confrontation" against Luke was part of his plan to turn people against Luke. I can't believe people are falling for it so easily. Luke was doing much better before Darnell did that. But the funny thing is that if you actually look at the dialogue of what Darnell said, he didn't really say anything. The only specific claim was that Luke didn't swear (as if that makes him a bad person). Other than that, all Darnell did was go on cursing and making vague statements about "I see it unfold in front of my face" whatever "it" is. Grr. I hope Darnell is evicted sooner rather than later. I. hate. him.

Luke is the bitchiest housemate in that house. Every time he is slagging somebody off and that person walks in, he is all happy and nice to their face, but the minute they leave the room, he's back to his real self. He is also an arse kisser. Have you seen the way he agrees with Mario about EVERYTHING? "Oh yeah Mario. Absolutely Mario. I agree, Mario." In my opinion (and this is just my opinion), Darnell is the most genuine housemate in there, and Luke is just a naive little wimp who is too scared to confront housemates to their faces.
Rant over :)

MarkWaldorf
06-07-2008, 04:33 PM
He's vile.
I cannot stand him. He's such a snake.

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 04:35 PM

Dont You Mean "Mario"?

He Doesnt Spread Things Around The House Though:S?

CallumJoshuaSturt
06-07-2008, 04:37 PM

Dont You Mean "Mario"?

How sly he is. Imagine if u told him something and then he spread it about the house like that. He's so sly its unreal.

But he's such a great housemate i'm not gunna moan if he get evicted BUT He sould go because He a great housemate the house would be very boring with out him Because Bex will probley go this week Then the house will turn on Mohamed yet again Then it's probley goodbye luke And the only thig what would be funny is Michael bumping onto stuff.

MrGaryy
06-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by SpongeBobPEACEout
i love luke hes one of the best housemates of all time!
great entertainer and game player thats what i think makes a great housemates IMO

He's good but to say he's one of the best of all time is just vomit inducing! There have been LOADS more entertaining hms then Luke!

Charley, Makosi, Richard, Chanelle, Ziggy, Jon, Nikki, Kemal, Caroline, Jade, Alex, ect!

facethemusic
06-07-2008, 04:40 PM

Luke to win!

I dislike him , he's a snake.

Very_Nayce
06-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by horcrux92
Darnell is the most genuine housemate in there, and Luke is just a naive little wimp who is too scared to confront housemates to their faces.

^^^the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth ladies and gentleman

Luke is just a bitter old woman. He is a bitch but in such a discreet wayhis bitching does not make for entertaining viewing like th other bitches

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by CallumJoshuaSturt

Dont You Mean "Mario"?

But he's such a great housemate i'm not gunna moan if he get evicted BUT He sould go because He a great housemate the house would be very boring with out him Because Bex will probley go this week Then the house will turn on Mohamed yet again Then it's probley goodbye luke And the only thig what would be funny is Michael bumping onto stuff.

Luke Deffo Aint Gonna Go This Week:)
Unless The Housemates Turn Against The Group Thats Forming Of "Dale , Luke &+ Bex" :S? x

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by facethemusic

Luke to win!

i Dont See Why People Dislike Him So Much:S
Everyone Bitches About Everyone ,, y Take It All Out On Luke:S?

Very_Nayce
06-07-2008, 05:35 PM

Luke to win!

Maybee its time to accept it that different people have different opinions and theirs a lot of people that ... well ... hate your choosen housemate?

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Very_Nayce

Luke to win!

Maybee its time to accept it that different people have different opinions and theirs a lot of people that ... well ... hate your choosen housemate?

i Think i Know That People Are Not All Going To Like The Same Housemate ,,
All I'm Sayin Is Use All Seem To Take It Out On Luke:S Bt He Clearly Isnt The Only Housemate That Bicthes!
What About When Mario Was Bitching About Kat? i Dont See Everyone Going On About That!
Yeh He Does Bitch About People And If They Dont Find Out When There In The House They Will Find Out When They Come Out!
But Thats Just a Good Part Of Lukes Character ,,
An Old Gossip Woman :):joker: Imagine Big Brother Without Luke Actin Like That:S ,, It Wouldnt Be Worth Watching!!

AngRemembered
06-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Luke is getting more irratating by the day, the difference with him as opposed to the others who bitch, is he only has to know someone for a second, thats nasty.

As soon as you give him your name he's already looking for negatives, well if he gets off on that why not just sit in front of a mirror all day.
He can then truly see a nasty compulise lying little toe rag without having to move.
If he gets out an wants to be an MP remember if you do vote for him what he actually thinks of people, if he were on this site he'd have been warned off by his 3rd post.
Only vote he's gonna win by a landslide is his eviction vote:laugh:

*mazedsalv**
06-07-2008, 08:04 PM
Luke is annoying me big time! How come he can bitch and get away with it?

CassetteFinger
06-07-2008, 08:07 PM
I really dont like him, at all. His stupid looking face get's me so annoyed. Im sure he has no friends on the outside.

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 01:26 AM
I want Rex vs. Mohamed vs. Darnell. Then at least one of the nasties could get evicted.

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 01:28 AM
why cant you see how disgusting his personality is!
am glad a lot of people see it!

Lauren
07-07-2008, 01:49 AM
Everytime he is on screen he is speaking in a hushed tone, because he is talking behind backs. It's got so old now.

GhettoSuperstar
07-07-2008, 11:17 AM
He really puts on his lisp aswell, anyone noticed that? :rolleyes: