PDA

View Full Version : Rex Rex Has Some MAJOR Issues

letmein
05-07-2008, 10:51 AM
I almost pity him. I do like him, but he doesn't even try to hide that he's a really miserable person inside. He tries to put out there that he's materialistic, but even that seems false. I think he has some major self-esteem issues. I kind of feel bad for him. Not sympathy in that I never think he should go if he really becomes a major prick, but he seems like a really lost lonely soul.

For a person who says that they don't even like their own company, multiple times, something's really up.

He really put on a performance when his name wasn't announced to be evicted. He did not want to go. He pretended to.

He says that he can't relate to people in there -- no one is like him. They're not like the people he's friends with on the outside. How much do you want to bet that Rex probably has close to no real friends? He's already said that he basically has no male friends.

I don't know, I feel bad for him.

Hugo
05-07-2008, 11:05 AM
:shocked: I love Rex, he is one of the most geunine people in there.

letmein
05-07-2008, 11:12 AM
He's genuine only because you can read through the massive front he puts up.

Jackie
05-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Yeah he also said he doesn't like to be left alone cos he doesn't like his own company.He said he doesn't like to think alot.

Diablo
05-07-2008, 11:21 AM
I disagree.. I dont think he has MAJOR Issues.. I think he has a different type of personality.. He is quite similar in a few ways to someone I know.

I think he is great.. Rex to win!!!! :colour:

bananarama
05-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Put simply Rex is a snob and he knows it and does not like himself for it......

LilSis08
05-07-2008, 12:14 PM
I like Rex, I have a feeling - if he doesn't walk - he will go through the biggest 'journey' of anyone in there.

bananarama
05-07-2008, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by LilSis08
I like Rex, I have a feeling - if he doesn't walk - he will go through the biggest 'journey' of anyone in there.

Ohhhh No please not about "journey's" such old hat. Rex is there to promote his business and his name. When he feels has had enough exposure he will want to quit.....

LilSis08
05-07-2008, 12:23 PM
You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree, :shrug: Some HMs go in there with stuff to learn about themselves and come out a different person!

serensilver
05-07-2008, 07:50 PM
and yet he is still in the house! :rolleyes: jen should have stayed! :sad:

Slezer
05-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
Originally posted by LilSis08

Ohhhh No please not about "journey's" such old hat. Rex is there to promote his business and his name. When he feels has had enough exposure he will want to quit.....

He doesnt need to

Like he said hes achieved everything that he has wanted to at a young age. I think hes learning a lot about himself in the house.

arista
05-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by serensilver
and yet he is still in the house! :rolleyes: jen should have stayed! :sad:

The Public Hate Evil Jen.
That is a Fact.

AirWalk
05-07-2008, 08:39 PM
Why is jen so popular in the House? The HMs like her(i think..)and the public hates her? wtf? and i read that people think of her as the "queen bee" of the house..why is that?

violet
05-07-2008, 08:50 PM
well for a person who doesn't seem to have friends, as we've assumed, and who doesn't enjoy his own company, he sure gets a lot of female attention! remember he considers himself "lucky in love" as all the girls he's met have fallen for him. now what could that be saying??