PDA

View Full Version : Dale Gutted Dale cries for Jen

Red Moon
05-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Gutted Dale cries for JenHEARTBROKEN Dale Howard wept last night as he came to terms with life in the Big Brother house without love interest Jen.

While housemates fussed over newcomers Sara, May and Belinda, Dale confided in Bex that he was "gutted".

He told her: "It's s*** like. I'm gutted. I'm not a**** now, if I go I don't give a s***."

The macho hunk of the house then turned away from the camera to wipe tears from his eyes.

"I'm ********** sick of getting upset," he said. "I feel like a d*******. I shouldn't get upset over something like that."

Bex tried her best to cheer him up in the only way she knew how - by thrusting her bra in his face.

She told him: "Look at my dirty, sweaty bra."
source:The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1385724.ece)

jonsep
05-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Red Moon
Gutted Dale cries for JenHEARTBROKEN Dale Howard wept last night as he came to terms with life in the Big Brother house without love interest Jen.

While housemates fussed over newcomers Sara, May and Belinda, Dale confided in Bex that he was "gutted".

He told her: "It's s*** like. I'm gutted. I'm not a**** now, if I go I don't give a s***."

The macho hunk of the house then turned away from the camera to wipe tears from his eyes.

"I'm ********** sick of getting upset," he said. "I feel like a d*******. I shouldn't get upset over something like that."

Bex tried her best to cheer him up in the only way she knew how - by thrusting her bra in his face.

She told him: "Look at my dirty, sweaty bra."
source:The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1385724.ece) this all from a guy who said in his vt that he was going to stab people in the back and sh** the women,have people forgot that, also what about his aggression and bitching spitgate.short memory people

Kate..
05-07-2008, 06:07 PM
lol about Bex,

aw I do feel sorry for him really. But she lead him on sooooooooo much and made his whole big brother time with her. I think we'll see another side of Dale now.

Lauren
05-07-2008, 06:10 PM
When is Dale's operation? :puzzled:

Y'know, the insertion of a back bone.

neko
05-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Lol what a tit.

AngRemembered
05-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Kate..
I think we'll see another side of Dale now.

Yes hopefully the back of him, and soon :joker:

Sunny_01
05-07-2008, 07:32 PM
You see he has again let me see that he is in fact human and does care about people which is more than can be said for many of the other Hms.

serensilver
05-07-2008, 07:45 PM
:hug: for dale :hug: you'll see her soon dont worry :flowers:

Jenniferfan
07-07-2008, 12:55 PM
darnell,kat and dale were talking earlier and darnell said that dale and kats smiles have gone and dale turned round and said "jen's took mine" ahh bless him hope he stays away from the new girls so jen can do the karate jump when he leaves the house

SammyAyee
07-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Jenniferfan ahh bless him hope he stays away from the new girls so jen can do the karate jump when he leaves the house

:joker::laugh2:

Mrluvaluva
07-07-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Sunny_01
You see he has again let me see that he is in fact human and does care about people which is more than can be said for many of the other Hms.

If he is indeed being genuine. :wink:

andybigbro
07-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Mrluvaluva
Originally posted by Sunny_01

If he is indeed being genuine. :wink:

It would be very hard for a "macho" male to cry on TV.
He wouldnt want to look "soft" on National TV.

So i think he was Genuine amnd couldnt help but miss her.

Mrluvaluva
07-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro

It would be very hard for a "macho" male to cry on TV.
He wouldnt want to look "soft" on National TV.

So i think he was Genuine amnd couldnt help but miss her.

Anyone can put it on to try and get "the sympathy vote" Andy. I am not saying he is, I am saying it is a possibility. Even for "macho" Dale. :joker:

Beckee
07-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Poor Dale:(,, Dale Will See Her Verry Soon:D:hugesmile::wink: x

AyeAye-xO
07-07-2008, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Beckee
Poor Dale:(,, Dale Will See Her Verry Soon:D:hugesmile::wink: x

It Is Sad On Dale:( And i Think Now Jen Has Went Its Just Going To Make Him More Boring :sleep:
But i Cant Wait Till He Is Out The House So i Can Find Out What Happens Between Him And Jen :):lovedup::love: x

LilSis08
09-07-2008, 12:42 PM
Oh boohoo - be a man and get over it! :bored:

LilSis08
09-07-2008, 12:43 PM
...Which he seems to have done now I might add... didn't take too long! :dance2:

Jenniferfan
10-07-2008, 09:19 AM
he still talks about jen most nights on LF he was tuesday night tellng rex how a part of him has gone now jen has, these just dont get shown on H/L as BB want it to look like hes over her they must want a storyline with one of the newbies not gonna work hes still crzay about jen

Kore
10-07-2008, 09:24 AM
I think Dale's still a good housemate even without Jen. If not a better housemate. :eureka: