PDA

View Full Version : Where are the blondes???

LilSis08
05-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Why is every female HM this year, apart from Steph who is long gone, a brunette?? :puzzled: I felt sure when they put the 3 newbies in one or two were bound to be blonde, but obviously not!!

Nothing against brunettes (my hair is dyed dark coz I love dark hair that much) but I think a blonde would've had more impact on the males, they've not seen one since Steph left and it would've been a breath of fresh air. Is there a reason for this brunette overload? Like say a twist coming somewhere along the line?? (No idea what, but it just seems very weird) :shrug:

violet
05-07-2008, 02:05 PM
yeah I definitely think there's been a brunette overload this year. when i first started watching, i couldn't tell jen apart from rachel :joker:

in bb7 they had nikki, aisleyne, lea, and grace who were all blondes and imogen, jennie, susie and jayne were brunettes so it was very even. they should bring steph back i think

Wellsita
05-07-2008, 02:09 PM
They got lost on their way to the house...:cheer2:

andyman
05-07-2008, 02:09 PM
too many anti-blonde people around, loads on here.

LilSis08
06-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by violet
they should bring steph back i think

:thumbs: Deffo agree with that - she was a HM with potential! I have no idea how she went so early, she would definitely have stirred things up if she'd stayed. It was Mario she was up against if I remember rightly wasn't it? Mario would be no loss!!! :yuk:

Charleywasmad
06-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Steph was hot as hell and i agree with Violet saying she couldnt tell rachael and jen apart at the beginning.

I'd love to see Steph back in the house, i think she had too much responsibility put on her too early on and thats why she got the boot first. Not fair!:nono:

CWM

AlexBigBrother
06-07-2008, 08:10 PM
i love hot girls no matter what there hair colour is

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Wellsita
They got lost on their way to the house...:cheer2:

Haha :laugh2:

officialleafan
06-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Mind you, BB6 didn't have many blondes until half way either :wink:

Fom
06-07-2008, 09:54 PM
They dont pick people for their hair colour, just probably not enough interesting blonde people :P

topbigbrother92
06-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Bring Steph back

stonedape
06-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Blondes and redheads are a natural minority...that's why it's good to have some representation on that front. It's not because blondes are better, it's just good to have as diverse group as possible.

Plus, blondes are friggin hot. I miss them in the BB house.

officialleafan
06-07-2008, 10:02 PM
But i think they've picked SO many blonde housemates over the years...

Orlaith, Kinga, Lea, Nikki, Aisleyne, Grace(sort of), Samanda, Chanelle, Emily, Shanessa(cringe) and Steph...maybe they want a change...

stonedape
06-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Notice as you say that list, a lot of those HMs are legends (Kate & BB3 Jade, too). There's just something about the blonde. I'm not saying I need BB8 amount blondeness...just one, maybe two would be fine.