PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer The BB Bitch bites back

Red Moon
05-07-2008, 12:09 PM
THE BB BITCH BITES BACK SCHEMING bitch Jennifer Clark was kicked out of the house last night declaring: “I’m just too sexy.”

She even had the nerve to say she had done nothing wrong.

The BB hate figure – favourite for the axe all week – was targeted because viewers and housemates thought she was a fake, an attention seeker, a troublemaker and a backstabber.

Many felt she had strung along Dale and Stu knowing she could create a BB “love triangle” and others thought she was the cause of many of the rows in the house.

But evicted Jen, 22, just could not see why fans turned on her. In an exclusive interview she said: “I don’t think I did anything wrong.

“Maybe I became a hate figure because I’ve got involved in this ‘thing’ with Dale.

“Maybe girls were jealous because I am attractive and had two boys fancying me. Or perhaps it was because I was friends with Sylvia and Dennis and we are all being picked off one by one.

“I’m out now so I’ll just have to deal with it. At least I was real!”

When single mum Jennifer, from Chester-le-Street, Co Durham, entered the BB house four weeks ago, she was a fans’ favourite.

But they soon tired of her flirty antics with Dale Howard, 21, and newcomer Stuart Pilkington, 25. She fancied both, but refused to choose which one she wanted.

And many people felt she strung both lads along knowing it would deliver BB bosses a “love story”.

But Jen said: “I never encouraged any of this in the house.

“I went in there as a person on my own and I always intended to leave as a person on my own. Dale is a good looking lad and maybe girls out there are jealous because we were so close. Nothing went on. We had a shower together and shared a bed but nothing happened.

“I never did anything with him. We had one kiss.

“I’ve found a really, really great friend. He will be in my life for the rest of my life. As for Stuart, when he walked in I thought Big Brother was setting me up. He was my ideal man lookswise and he was dead fit.”

She added: “I didn’t go in looking for love. Whoever went out with me would have to be very special because of my situation – I have a kid.”

The tide also turned against Jen last week during Fight Night. The huge bust-up was sparked when Rex Newmark, 24, smeared some pizza over her painting.

Jen hit the roof and burst into tears.

The row blew out of control as others intervened and it ended with Dennis being removed from the house for spitting in Mo’s face.

Many blamed Jen’s tears as “attention seeking” and claimed her “over reaction” was the catalyst. But she said: “The argument wasn’t my fault. Rex sparked it. I hated him.

“He was the biggest male chauvinist I’ve ever met.”

Jennifer also became one of the show’s biggest bitches – bad mouthing housemates behind their backs. But she said: “I don’t know why people called me a bitch.

“I kept things real. I didn’t go in there to game-play or slag people off. It’s ridiculous how things got twisted.”

Here is her verdict on some of the housemates: Kat: “No one is ever that happy. I found her sly.” Rachel: “Manipulative. She has a dark side.” Mo: “A human dustbin. Very inconsiderate.” Mikey: “Very difficult to live with.” Mario: “I didn’t like the way he acts like my dad.” Lisa: “Used to stare at me. It was creepy.”
Source: Daily Star (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/43035/THE-BB-BITCH-BITES-BACK/)

Captain.Remy
05-07-2008, 12:11 PM
The usual 'BB Wannabe' process has already started. Next week, she'll pose nude for a weekly magazine. And then appearances on a TV show, and maybe she will record a song. :laugh:

bananarama
05-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Mmmmm I hope she makes all the dosh that she can and laughs at all those people slanging her off....

Lauren
05-07-2008, 01:14 PM
She could've dealt with the press side better, imo.

She could not have got 89.7% of a vote SOLELY from 'jealous girls'. That's an excuse, and she knows it - but hey - if she earns a lot of money from being a patented BB bitch, then good for her.

fingers
05-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

She could not have got 89.7% of a vote SOLELY from 'jealous girls'. That's an excuse, and she knows it - but hey - if she earns a lot of money from being a patented BB bitch, then good for her.

She STILL believes she was the only REAL one in there.

Next stop India to set up a manufacturing deal for perfume bottles!

bigbr0ther
09-07-2008, 07:07 PM
This article is so unbelievably slanted!

Jackie
10-07-2008, 08:15 AM
I liked her she should still be in their.

melanie
10-07-2008, 08:36 AM
I swear read an interview where she admitted that she overreacted

bigbr0ther
10-07-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by juicylicious

She's said that a lot. :)

She's a very big person to admit that what she did was wrong, even though it was only one thing and the rest of the time she was amazing.

SexualHeroics
10-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Her lies are so boring. She actually believes she's "real"!

melanie
10-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by bigbr0ther
Originally posted by juicylicious

She's said that a lot. :)

She's a very big person to admit that what she did was wrong, even though it was only one thing and the rest of the time she was amazing.

How come this time she said its not her fault. Thats just stupid.
She should of just stuck to the being the bigger person thing.

Bells
10-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Although I wasn't a fan of Jennifer and wanted her out, I do tend to judge based on what I see of the housemates on screen - whether that be reliable or not. Based on some of the stuff she said in the house, and in her interview as well, she did seem to admit that she was bitchy and moaned a lot. She even admitted that she thought Rex would be perceived as more entertaining in the outside world, and of course admitted her actions were wrong. As a result, fair play to the girl - she may well think jealousy plays a part but cannot for one second think it's that alone.

Although attractive girls have been evicted, attractive girls have now entered the house as well, so all the attention happens to be off her. She always went on about being 'real', but after some of the stories that have come out about her I feel as if that was her mask to cover up insecurities. I don't think I ever knew the real Jen, since she kept things secret. And that's fair enough - I don't hold that against her - but it might have been better if she didn't go on about the 'real' aspect, particularly when I feel I know other housemates better than I ever knew her.

bananarama
10-07-2008, 06:56 PM

She got 89.7& from multiple voters (A corrupt voting system in all TV shows)......That does not represent the public % unless you can strip out the multiple votes from both sides and see the truthful %

DreamingOutLoud
10-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Didn't she say that she liked mo and didnt really dislike rex
and she admited several times. and on live tv; that she overreacted
i believe the live tv more than the story tbh

bigbr0ther
12-07-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by DreamingOutLoud
Didn't she say that she liked mo and didnt really dislike rex
and she admited several times. and on live tv; that she overreacted
i believe the live tv more than the story tbh

Agreed. These tabloids will make up anything just to have a good story.

Locke.
13-07-2008, 02:21 AM
She isn't "too sexy" at all.

chrissy
13-07-2008, 02:51 AM

That is an excuse for amny other girls tho, eg Steph

Adamw92
13-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by jackie46
I liked her she should still be in their.

i agree, she went far too early, i wouldnt want her to win but i would have liked to have seen her in for about 4 more weeks