PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Jen: I'm in love with hunky Dale

Red Moon
05-07-2008, 12:12 PM
Jen: I'm in love with hunky DaleJEN claimed she was in LOVE with Dale last night after she was evicted from Big Brother.

The single mum told host Davina McCall she liked Dale, 21, enough to date him outside the house.

The blushing Geordie, 22, said she would be waiting when he left the house — and they had made a pact he would jump and wrap his legs around her “karate-style”.

She gushed: “He is so sincere. He is lovely. He is such a gentleman. Jen admitted she was also attracted to hunky newcomer Stu, 25, but they had “too much in common”.

She said she “definitely” overreacted by weeping when Rex, 24, smeared pizza over her painting, sparking a massive row. And she backed Luke to win.

Stunned housemates had believed chef Rex Newmark was for the chop. But a massive 89.7 per cent of the public voted for Jen to go.

Jen, from Chester-Le-Street, Co Durham, blubbed into Dale’s arms.

Bookies took a beating with Jen’s departure, with 95 per cent of punters putting money on her to go before Ladbrokes closed its book at 1/66.

Ladbrokes spokesman Nick Weinberg said: “Everybody knew that she was doomed.”
Source: The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1383481.ece)

Jackie
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
No way she's in love!!magazine deal coming up.They will probably date than split up after making loads of money.

Tom4784
05-07-2008, 06:11 PM
Where in that article does it actually say she loves him? like and love are two different things, trust the sun to sensationilize things.

Kate..
05-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Argh she needs to go and get a life, all she can talk about is how much people fancy her, who cares!?!

andybigbro
05-07-2008, 06:52 PM
She said Love was a strong word.
Thats the press twisting stuff.

She likes him but doesnt love him.

AngRemembered
05-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro

And then in the Sun/Mirroe/Star ect editorial comments they get so het up about people who lie, like Paul Burrell, Gordon Brown .. ect
They are the worst culprits there own papers completely daft, and they talk about double standards:joker:

Sunny_01
05-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I didnt think I had heard her say she was in love with him either, just that she really liked him and would like to spend more time with him when he leaves the BB house.

Lauren
05-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by andybigbro

She likes him but doesnt love him.

Davina: Please say you love Dale.
Jen: I do!

andyman
05-07-2008, 08:47 PM
sick! Another vile shallow slut.