PDA

View Full Version : Kathreya I think that.....

Harry!
05-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Kat (My fave) could be up for eviction this week I just know it.

Jay
05-07-2008, 01:32 PM
She could be but i doubt she will go.

crazyperson
05-07-2008, 01:35 PM
yah cus everyone thinks shes fake but her rachel rex and mohamed ar the only ones who arent fake!!!!!!

GiRTh
05-07-2008, 03:01 PM
I think theres a strong chance she will be up this week. The scene when the whole house had a go at her tells me they're losing patience with her. I think the HM's will spread their nominations out this week and three or more will be up. I think one of them may be Kat. It'll be interesting to see how she copes.

AngRemembered
05-07-2008, 03:04 PM
I can't see Kat getting more nominations than Rex or Rebecca.
If she does, then possibly it could be a 3 way or 4 way tie with Luke involved too. Either way Rebecca is almost a certainty and she above anyone else would be the loser in a public vote.

GiRTh
05-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Angiebabe
I can't see Kat getting more nominations than Rex or Rebecca.
If she does, then possibly it could be a 3 way or 4 way tie with Luke involved too. Either way Rebecca is almost a certainty and she above anyone else would be the loser in a public vote. Totally agree.:thumbs:

I think the only scenario where Kat is up is if three or more are up. I also agree Bex will get the most votes but I'm quite surprised at how focused the nominations have been over the past two weeks. With 14 or 15 people being in the house and up to 30 potential votes, its surprising that only two HM's each week have received a majority of votes. I'm kind of hoping the HM's will spread their nominations this week just to mix it up a little bit, get three or more HM's up for eviction and get the HM's thinking more about who nominated whom.

Billy
05-07-2008, 03:18 PM
I actually think Kat could have saved Rebecca this week. People who would be more likely to nominate Bex this week (eg Michael and Lisa), their nomination may be focused on Kat, and people who would deffo vote for Bex (Rachel) could go to Mario, as she defended Kathreya against Mario

GiRTh
05-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
I actually think Kat could have saved Rebecca this week. People who would be more likely to nominate Bex this week (eg Michael and Lisa), their nomination may be focused on Kat, and people who would deffo vote for Bex (Rachel) could go to Mario, as she defended Kathreya against Mario You may have something there Billy:thumbs:

I love trying to predict how the HM's will vote. I think there will definitely be some surprises in this weeks nominations

Callum
05-07-2008, 03:40 PM
I hope she is up. I still like her and I wouldn't want her to go, but if she's up, it'll make her aware that the others dislike her immature behaviour.

Sunny_01
05-07-2008, 07:45 PM
I think Kat will get a few noms this week as well as they are all tired of her tears and running off and hiding when everyone is not lovey dovey.

AirWalk
05-07-2008, 08:41 PM
I just hope she stays.Even if she WAS nominated,if she was nominated with rex or rebecca,or even both,im 100% positive rebecca or rex will go.Not that i want rex to go but i want rebecca to :mad: