PDA

View Full Version : Rex Why is it okay for Rex to bitch but not the others?

*mazedsalv**
05-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Darnell, Dale and Stu in the bathroom talking about when Rex called Bex fat(told her to stop eating cookies because she didnt need to eat) and everyone on the forums are going mad for them saying that. Dale said "I dont know why he stayed, he must of been less hated, but he's not liked though".

But people think its okay for Rex to bitch about Rachel and Kat behind their backs!!! I think this is the beginning of Rex's fall of grace. He is going to burst soon and take it too far.

fairymoon
05-07-2008, 03:48 PM
so true i have been on about this ok bex called rex, but rex has pulled her down about her weight but thts fine no its fine rex its horrible, lets hope he goes soon

arista
05-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Rex is talking the Truth,
Brat Bex is silly.

arista
05-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by fairymoon
so true i have been on about this ok bex called rex, but rex has pulled her down about her weight but thts fine no its fine rex its horrible, lets hope he goes soon

If Rex was bad
he would have gone.
Fact.

Callum
05-07-2008, 04:01 PM
It's just a huge shame he wasn't voted out last night.

Billy
05-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by arista
Brat Bex is silly.

So when Rex bitches hes talking the truth, but Bex is being silly.
Double standards much?

arista
05-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Callum
It's just a huge shame he wasn't voted out last night.

But The Public Hated Jen.

arista
05-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
Originally posted by arista
Brat Bex is silly.

So when Rex bitches hes talking the truth, but Bex is being silly.
Double standards much?

Bex is Silly most of the time
she is the only typical Big Brother Brat in there.

She is cutting Stu's hair now
and shouted 3 times
'is everyone ready'

Bex is Pathetic.

Indierock&roll
05-07-2008, 08:04 PM
when was he b**ching about kat and rachel?

Diablo
07-07-2008, 12:09 AM
Rex likes Kat & Rachel , when does he bitch about them?

BeckyBee
07-07-2008, 09:25 AM
I maybe wrong but i believe Rex & Bex have found a common way to vent their frustration on each other. Look at all the other housemates, they bitch about each other behind their backs, but with Rex & Bex it's upfront to each other, alot of the time there are even half smiles / laughs, almost like a name calling rally. I'm not sayingh they will ever be friends, but they are a like to the point they can call each other names, without the worry oif one running off in tears. I have found some of their banter quit funny

Billy
07-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by BeckyBee
I maybe wrong but i believe Rex & Bex have found a common way to vent their frustration on each other. Look at all the other housemates, they bitch about each other behind their backs, but with Rex & Bex it's upfront to each other, alot of the time there are even half smiles / laughs, almost like a name calling rally. I'm not sayingh they will ever be friends, but they are a like to the point they can call each other names, without the worry oif one running off in tears. I have found some of their banter quit funny

I agree, there relationship is a bit liek Luke and Bex.

Grazoink
13-07-2008, 11:49 AM
cus there s is no way as 2 faced or nasty as theothers.

they tell thetruth thats not bitching