PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Jennifer did not deserve that reaction.

Billy
05-07-2008, 04:02 PM
No way. All Jennifer did was bitch, and sure, she overreacted during the painting, but no way did she deserve that crowd reaction. She isn't horrible, she was just opinionated, and I think it's a disgrace that she was evicted to that mob, regardless of what she done, she did not deserve that.

jonsep
05-07-2008, 04:03 PM
theres a few topics already on this

Callum
05-07-2008, 04:04 PM
I agree 100%. She did nothing at all wrong and I really did feel so sorry for her when she was walking up the stairs and came to a halt by the door when she heard the boos, it came as a shock to her.

Billy
05-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Is there? Well there's another now.

Killian
05-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Billy21
No way. All Jennifer did was bitch, and sure, she overreacted during the painting, but no way did she deserve that crowd reaction. She isn't horrible, she was just opinionated, and I think it's a disgrace that she was evicted to that mob, regardless of what she done, she did not deserve that.

Agreed. Her interview showed that she was not a mean or spiteful girl. The crowd were foolish. But I did hear some cheers.

jonsep
05-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Is there? Well there's another now. very arrogant

Indierock&roll
05-07-2008, 04:44 PM
yeah i agree i dont think she deserved that!

Arneldo
05-07-2008, 05:10 PM
It was bad but she was up against a popular person so it was gonna be bad.

Charleystar
05-07-2008, 05:16 PM

You re a very rude person! No wonder you love the likes of jen!

Callum
05-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Charleystar

Excuse me?
You can talk, I mean what with having a Charley avatar.

Charleystar
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Callum

Excuse me?
You can talk, I mean what with having a Charley avatar.

not surprised at all by an answer from you! I am not rude to FM! But thanx for your time!

Glenn.
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
I didnt like her but she did NOT deserve that. How the papers can say shes more hated than Alex is beyond me. I really did feel sorry for her last night when the doors opened.

Jay
05-07-2008, 06:29 PM
I thought she deserved it, on this occasion it was good.

Bells
05-07-2008, 07:20 PM
The crowd is always exaggerated - they've always been like that. I think the BB housemates know by now to take it with a pinch of salt. Jennifer was bound to get some boos, but I actually think she redeemed herself a bit with the interview. She came across well: hopefully she can move on.

Sunny_01
05-07-2008, 07:50 PM
I can loathe a HM but still hate to hear them get booed, they have after all provided our entertainment for however long they have been in the house. I think its easy to forget they have feelings when it comes to this, it is fun to the crowd but not to the evictee.

Red Moon
05-07-2008, 07:57 PM
No housemate deserves to be booed like that at all. Even if we don't like them, like Sunny_01 they did provide us with entertainment for several week an in some cases months.

It really puts me off watching the Friday night eviction show.

Jenniferfan
05-07-2008, 08:05 PM
i love jen and actually cried when she walked out to that it was disgusting yeah fair enough she exaggerated over the picture, but she admitted that lastnight like i think billy21 said shes not evil shes opinionated she looked petrified lastnight when she walked out and as davinas interview started she looked like she just wanted to cry

Hope shes ok gonna miss her like crazy, but will always be a fan now

andyman
05-07-2008, 08:29 PM
no i wasnt happy with the way she got evicted, a firering squad would have been better.. Or she could have had the ball n chain.. Let her escape slowly (heavy ball n chain) and the crowd throw stones at her. Or maybe the crowds had pee shooters.. Or maybe paintball guns, now thats fair :thumbs:

andyman
05-07-2008, 11:50 PM
blah!

Billy
05-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by andyman
no i wasnt happy with the way she got evicted, a firering squad would have been better.. Or she could have had the ball n chain.. Let her escape slowly (heavy ball n chain) and the crowd throw stones at her. Or maybe the crowds had pee shooters.. Or maybe paintball guns, now thats fair :thumbs:

Says mroe bout you really =\

Mimsy
05-07-2008, 11:55 PM
I really disliked her, she was manipulative and two faced, however, I did feel for her last night tho, she looked like a frightened rabbit when those doors opened.

andyman
06-07-2008, 12:17 AM
a steak thru the heart would have been better... Or put into a bath of acid.

JeanP!
06-07-2008, 12:20 AM
I hate the crowd :mad:

Billy
06-07-2008, 12:21 AM
a steak thru the heart would have been better... Or put into a bath of acid.

Do youknow its a tv programme?

andyman
06-07-2008, 12:25 AM
the crowd are great! But yeah i know what u mean, they should have thrown stones at the evil twisted vile bitch! And same with bex! She is one bitch that needs to fking grow up! She still has the mindset of a vile spoilt 13yr old brat!

Billy
06-07-2008, 12:26 AM
the crowd are great! But yeah i know what u mean, they should have thrown stones at the evil twisted vile bitch! And same with bex! She is one bitch that needs to fking grow up! She still has the mindset of a vile spoilt 13yr old brat!

thats a no then?

andyman
06-07-2008, 12:33 AM
jen could have been evicted much better... Flown to afgan and all uk status removed.

farhad
06-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Mimsy
I really disliked her, she was manipulative and two faced, however, I did feel for her last night tho, she looked like a frightened rabbit when those doors opened.

So how was she two-faced and manipulative, just because she cried over the painting? Kat cried over many things but I dont se any hate campaign against her.

SexualHeroics
06-07-2008, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by farhad
So how was she two-faced and manipulative?

You must not have watched much of the show if you need to ask that.

farhad
06-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by SexualHeroics
So how was she two-faced and manipulative?

You must not have watched much of the show if you need to ask that.

I have, and didn't see what was that nasty about her, apart from what she said to mo then apologised, cant think much, most of bitchfest was coming from Luke, Dale and Bex.

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 03:59 PM
i Dont Think She Deserved That As She Didnt Really Do Anything Wrong:S

But She Was Still The Right Person To Go

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 05:52 PM
No I Don't Think She Did It Was A Bit Nasty For Someone Who Didn't Do Much To Upset People

x.Nicola.x
09-07-2008, 10:56 PM
No she didn't deserve that at all. Was awful to watch being a Jen fan.

bananarama
10-07-2008, 07:02 PM
I don't recall the booing way back in the days of BB2 being anywhere near as bad as modern day rent a mob crowds....

For me I hate to see any housemate booed regardless like or hate. I remember BB2 audiences using the exit night more as a celebration of being entertained and mainly cheered....

Sadly moden day eviction audiences are a symptom of todays ruthless attitudes and ill manners and lack of respect for other peoples feelings.

It's not only the housemates who are psychologically hurt when booing occures on a massive scale it is also the viewers who supported the evicted housemate. They too get upset at completely pointless audience vindictivness against a solitary person....

Charleystar
10-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by bananarama
I don't recall the booing way back in the days of BB2 being anywhere near as bad as modern day rent a mob crowds....

For me I hate to see any housemate booed regardless like or hate. I remember BB2 audiences using the exit night more as a celebration of being entertained and mainly cheered....

Sadly moden day eviction audiences are a symptom of todays ruthless attitudes and ill manners and lack of respect for other peoples feelings.

It's not only the housemates who are psychologically hurt when booing occures on a massive scale it is also the viewers who supported the evicted housemate. They too get upset at completely pointless audience vindictivness against a solitary person....

they probably need to get out more then!:rolleyes:

bananarama
10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by bananarama

they probably need to get out more then!:rolleyes:

Nah. They usually come on the forums expressing frustration at losing a favourite.....

The people that need to stay in more are the rent a mob eviction crowds..

rayheartbliss
10-07-2008, 07:32 PM

So how was she two-faced and manipulative, just because she cried over the painting? Kat cried over many things but I dont se any hate campaign against her.

kat only cried about three things! how is that sooooo many!!
her reaction was nesecary though!
jen was ridicolius!!!!!!!

the HMs were comforting her when she cried about a little smudge on her painting.....
kat cried being upset for seeing people argue...which is much more understandable!!!!!!people are just making it a big deal and saying its the most pathetic thing ever!!!well, probs coz she is fave to win, and ruining her would make people's fave have a chance of winning!!!
wahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

rayheartbliss
10-07-2008, 07:33 PM

the HMs were comforting her when she cried about a little smudge on her painting.....
kat cried being upset for seeing people argue...which is much more understandable!!!!!!people are just making it a big deal and saying its the most pathetic thing ever!!!well, probs coz she is fave to win, and ruining her would make people's fave have a chance of winning!!!

rayheartbliss

rayheartbliss

rayheartbliss

rayheartbliss

DreamingOutLoud
10-07-2008, 10:15 PM
why send it that many times?
kats cried more than three times. defiantly

Adamw92
15-07-2008, 09:16 PM

i agree, it wasn't fair, no one deserves to be booed like that, fair enough if you get a few boos but not what she got

rayheartbliss
15-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by DreamingOutLoud

i didnt, dont know why it did! technical fault?

and, no...she only cried 3 times!!!
and was for good reasons......

jen cried and moaned alot! over smudge on a painting?

psk!....no wonder she got booed!!!!!

and she did deserve that boo!
i dont see how a vile creature can have people supporting her!

***now she poses for nutts****

XD WAAAAAAAAAAAA
i hated her..but i dint think shed go there!

Adamw92
15-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

XD WAAAAAAAAAAAA

a vile creature? thats a bit much don't ya think?

rayheartbliss
15-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92
Originally posted by rayheartbliss

XD WAAAAAAAAAAAA

a vile creature? thats a bit much don't you think?

she offended me, just as soon as i was starting to warm to her.....thats just how jen made me feel towards her!

Adamw92
15-07-2008, 10:35 PM
oh well, how did she offend you?

gavinh2008
16-07-2008, 11:18 AM
She didnt deserve all of them boos, especially since she didnt do anything to the public

Adamw92
16-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by gavinh2008
She didnt deserve all of them boos, especially since she didnt do anything to the public

exactly, she didnt say anything to the public, just to the housemates

Smeggypants
17-07-2008, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Callum
I agree 100%. She did nothing at all wrong and I really did feel so sorry for her when she was walking up the stairs and came to a halt by the door when she heard the boos, it came as a shock to her.

Well 'wrong' is a subjective thing but it's not difficult to find plenty of things Jennifer did wrong in the house in terms of anti-social behaviour.

Does that deserve much booing? Well again that's subjective.

Yeah she redeemed herself somewhat in the interview, and then lost points for extreme hypocrisy by being photoshopped badly in a Nuts Glamour photoshoot.

But I think you won't get far claiming she did 'nothing wrong' in an official enquiry. :)