PDA

View Full Version : Maysoon Why was Maysoon boo'd?

Slezer
05-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Has to be jealousy.

_Tom_
05-07-2008, 05:29 PM
:shocked:Yep

Dan_
05-07-2008, 06:03 PM
She seemed a bit full of herself during her audition tape.

_Tom_
05-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Dan_

She didnt

Dan_
05-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by _Tom_
Originally posted by Dan_

She didnt

Well that was my first impression.

Lauren
05-07-2008, 06:09 PM
The audience don't look cocky good looking women.

Sara is gorgeous, but she didn't get that reception - so the jealousy claim alone is unfounded.

Bells
05-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Compared to Maysoon, Sara just had something much more likeable about her. She seemed really sweet, talking about how she was nervous, etc. - I instantly warmed to her because of her entrance alone. I've read in numerous articles though that Maysoon is meant to be 'nice, kind' etc. but she comes across as much more full of herself. I'll obviously give her a chance though - I don't expect everyone's entrance to be flawless. Tonight's highlights might help. She's very pretty, but I don't see a nice side yet. I hope she shows her confidence when we need to see it (e.g. in arguments).

Callum
05-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Because she's an attractive young female.

Lauren
05-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Callum
Because she's an attractive young female.

So is Sara?

SamR
05-07-2008, 07:40 PM
She got booed becuase she is a slim, attractive MODEL, Sara didnt get booed becuase she isnt a model, i could gurantee that if she was a model as well she would have been booed.

katie_x
05-07-2008, 07:42 PM
i think once 1 person starts booin its catchin. BOOO. Didnt they boo most ppl going in on day 1?

Lauren
05-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by SamR92
She got booed becuase she is a slim, attractive MODEL, Sara didnt get booed becuase she isnt a model, i could gurantee that if she was a model as well she would have been booed.

What does being a model have to do with the apparent jealousy factor? (Genuine question).
I think Sara is prettier than Maysoon - but just because her occupation isn't listed as "model" ? :conf:

Lauren
05-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by ll_tatie_ll
i think once 1 person starts booin its catchin. BOOO. Didnt they boo most people going in on day 1?

Yeah you're correct. I always hate the boo's because they're pointless anyway, they do it with everyone so it's not personal.

But yeah, I remember Jen getting booed a LOT after her VT, same with Dale.

Edit: Just watched again ... Belinda was booed as much as Maysoon. Is that cos she's so good looking?

Slezer
05-07-2008, 07:55 PM
Belinda came across as annoying to me.

Maysoon didnt say anything I felt was unlikeable. Once again another self-assured, confident and good looking woman enters the house to a ring of boo's.