PDA

View Full Version : Mohamed how insecure is mo?!?

babygirl
05-07-2008, 11:57 PM
mohamed is making me SICK!
im so disgusted by his behaviour,
the reason he is friends with rex is because he is secretly jealous, because on tonight's highlights when rex asked mo what was wrong with him he said that he is not getting the attention that he's seeking! UGH he makes me sick, who would want him anyway, [hes fat, ugly, lazy]

and also that comment that he made about belinda disgusted me,
[ hide the food ] he's ridiculous, !

i prefer rex over mo!

PLEASE get MO out, for his own sake!

CallumJoshuaSturt
05-07-2008, 11:58 PM
I love Mo

andyman
06-07-2008, 12:00 AM
does bex make you SICK????

CassetteFinger
06-07-2008, 12:01 AM
I dislike Mo but i wouldent insult him. I mainly dont like him because he feel's was to sorry for himself, basically saying "Everyone hate's me, even on the outside. So i should win".

Jay
06-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Theres bigger attention seekers in there then Mo, i do like him but he needs to stop feeling sorry for himself.

andyman
06-07-2008, 12:07 AM
if anybody makes u SICK then it should be bex! The thing needs locking up.

AlexBigBrother
06-07-2008, 12:09 AM
mo is wicked
bex makes me physically sick

Jackie
06-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Idon't like Mo he's a pig hogging all the food and he nicks all the cigerettes.

Bells
06-07-2008, 04:26 PM
I didn't think much of the comment because I considered him to be saying it jokingly. It's possible for me to have misinterpreted it, though. The thing is that spirits were high on the night, emotions were all over the place etc.: after all, they'd lost a housemate and gained three! I didn't take anything anyone said on the night to be credible because of the states they were in, and the comments from Mo are no exception.

As for the fat, ugly, lazy description - I think that's a bit harsh... over the last few days, it's understandable if he has been brought down by the atmosphere of the house. Not to mention that the highlights never showed it when he was actually having fun, as can be shown by live feed. In addition to that, his spirits seem to have picked up since the 3 new girls entered and dynamics have been changing.

I hope BB throws in a twist to draw attention away from nitty-gritty stuff, because right now viewers are picking on little things.

GiRTh
07-07-2008, 10:17 AM
I always thought Mo was a bit of a prat TBH. He's a likeable prat but a prat none the less.

I think there might be a bit of love triangle going one between Mo, Rex and Sara. Mo definitely fancies Sara - he gets all giggly and flirty when she's around her - but I think she kind of likes Rex.