PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer what does Jennifer want?

babygirl
06-07-2008, 12:00 AM
jennifer done another interview, and she said that she did not like stu or dale?

what is wrong with her, i swear she said to Davina that she liked him in "that way". and dale is still really upset =(

and jennifer's dad said that he doesn't appreciate his daughter being compared to alex, at leas alex was REAL, jen is a fake attention seeker!

Birds
06-07-2008, 12:01 AM
She defo did say to Davina she liked Dale.

andyman
06-07-2008, 12:04 AM
lol. Look she wants money and fame, she would maybe fk dale n stu but thats all. She loves herself to much... She a lil 2faced media slut now.

fingers
06-07-2008, 12:04 AM
I guess she'll say anything for money!

Legend
06-07-2008, 12:07 AM
She probably got a couple of hundred pound to tell some lies, it's what all the best evictees do, not really surprised.

Billy
06-07-2008, 12:07 AM
You say that last bit as if it justifies Alex's behaviour. Id rather be fake and liek Jen, than real like Alex.

Jenniferfan
06-07-2008, 10:35 AM
yes she said she liked dale before she saw his vt and was told he had a gf so maybe shes changed her mind based on hearing dale saying "i'll nail any fanny in there" cant blame her for that

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Yeah i Agreee
But She Still Said To Davina That She Like Dale In That Way!

To Be Honest i Dont Think She Will Last With Dale Maybe A Bit Fun When He Comes Out But Thats All ,
i Dont Think Dale Will Be Into Bringing Up Another Child As He Hates Kids!

She Played Stuart &+ Dale Both Along It Wouldnt Surprise Me If She Hooks Up With Them Both! Juss Whoevas Oot Furst i Think Lol!

Glad She Went:)