PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Big Brother's Jennifer Clark on her real feelings for Stuart and Dale

Red Moon
06-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Big Brother's Jennifer Clark on her real feelings for Stuart and DaleBb Beauty Jennifer Clark yesterday told how she was devastated at being labelled Big Brother's biggest bitch - and then ruled out any romance with EITHER Dale or Stuart.

Young Mum Jenny, 22, told after she was booted off the show how she felt sick at seeing hunk Dale Howard's audition tape when he vowed to "nail" any house beauties.

Jen - who flirted with Dale before switching her attentions to Stuart Pilkington in the house - said: "When I saw Dale's audition tape on Friday after the eviction I was disgusted. I could have been physically sick.

"He was like a stranger. That was not the person I met in there.

"In the house, the most extreme thing he said was 'I like a girl with a cute nose'. He never said he wanted to 'nail girls' or anything like that.

"It was shocking. You can never tell what a person is really like."

She added: "Neither Dale or Stuart are the right man for me - and neither is my husband Dave. I am single and open to offers.

The Geordie part-time model - evicted on Friday with a whopping 89.7 per cent of the public vote - said Stuart was a good friend to her.

She added: "I respected Stuart too much for something to happen, even though he's more my type. He has a daughter like I do and we like the same music, like Michael Jackson.

"He said he didn't want anything to happen in the house and I respected that.
Jennifer - who claims she knew Davina would call her name on Friday - said: "I'd heard people saying 'get Jenny out' over the wall.

But she had these defiant words for her critics: "I am no bitch and I shouldn't be called one."

Speaking exclusively to the Sunday Mirror, stunning Jenny also admitted she over-reacted to having a painting defaced in the house sparking the "spit-gate" fight night.
But she said it was right that Dennis McHugh was kicked out of the house for spitting.

And she confessed: "I was evicted because of the the fight night and 'love triangle' with Dale and Stuart.

I am sure of it and I regret it.

"But I think it's disgusting to be called a Big Brother Bitch. Alexandra De-Gale was a bitch. I wasn't anything like her. I can't bear being in the same bracket as her."

Recalling the night Rex Newmark smeared pizza over her painting of Stuart, Jenny said: "At the time we had loads of booze and tensions were high. It was like a ticking time-bomb and the alcohol fuelled it.

"I don't think it had much to do with the painting to be honest. The boys wanted to kick off and that was their excuse.

"I was hurt though, it was a disrespectful thing to do.

"I can't believe it led to Dennis spitting in Mohamed's face and being evicted. I am not responsible for that.

I did not manipulate it like that.

"I tried to walk away from the arguing, and Rex apologised to me.

But then Dale stood up to him.

"Everyone got involved and it got out of hand. I didn't see the incident with Dennis and Mohamed.

"I was behind them talking to Sylvia. One of the housemates shouted what had happened and Darnell started ranting at Dennis for being out of order.
"Kat and I got very uncomfortable.

It was pretty horrible. I still can't believe it got as bad as it did.

"It's unfair to blame one person - me. I cried over that. Dale is sweet and caring but he can be too passionate.

He gets hot-headed and seeing me upset made him angry and he thought he would stand up for me.

"Later, Dennis was in my bed and he said, 'Do you think I'm going?'

"I said in the outside world that is assault, that you can be arrested for that. I said you have to prepare yourself to go.

"It was strange how we were allowed to stay in bed the next day and I guessed he had gone in the night. It was right - he had to go. It's a horrible thing to do."

Talking about the controversy about whether she was right to leave her 22-monthold daughter Maddiline with her parents Gary and Janise, Jenny said: "There were other mums and dads in the house and I can't believe it's such an issue for me. I really hope that's not another another reason why people hate me.

"I left her with my parents where I knew she'd be loved. It was always going to be hard but the whole point of me going into the house is to provide a better future for her.

"There were a few low points when I was upset but I had to dust myself off and carry on.

"I don't think going into the house would affect the court battle that is involving our marriage.

"Bb didn't tell me how it was progressing but I was sure it was OK with me being in the house, otherwise I would never have done it.

"I haven't seen my daughter yet, she's back at home and I am in London but I'll see her soon.

"Speaking on the phone would be too upsetting but I can't wait to see her. I am so glad to be out. It's hard being away from her.

"But I don't have any regrets about going into the house at all.

"I wish I hadn't bitched and moaned so much, but I would do it all again."

MY VERDICTS

Kat: Quite immature, she over dramatised situations and I think there has a darker side to her.

Mohamed: He farted and slept a lot but could be a laugh.

Rex: Arrogant, likes to talk about himself, but I respect him as he apologised to me after "pizzagate".

Luke: Very witty and funny. I loved our cups of tea and bitching in the afternoon.

Mikey: Strange and quirky, a bit pervy with the girls. Not my favourite.

Mario: He was like a dad. We did become good friends.

Lisa: She stared too much in a weird way. Two-faced and a backstabber.

Rachel: Seemed nice but I think she's false. Very competitive. Might start to see another side to her.

Darnell: Very talented. Deep thinker. Not offensive in any way.

Dale: Kind, sweet and a very good friend. Could be a winner. People like him should win it.

Stuart: A nice, normal, genuine bloke and we could have a good laugh together.

Belinda: Nice and mumsy. Should be fun but might get irritating.

Sara: Very pretty. The lads will definitely fancy her.

Maysoon: Seems like a bit of an ice maiden. Might lead the lads on.
Source: Sunday Mirror (http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2008/07/06/exclusve-big-brother-s-jennifer-clark-on-her-real-feelings-for-stuart-and-dale-98487-20633808/)