PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca Bex got soldier barrack naked

Red Moon
06-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Bex got soldier barrack nakedWHEN BB-BITCH Bex fell for a sexy squaddie she came up with a brazen battle plan.

Find a Chi-nookie chopper, turn on the randy radar, expose the frontline and unleash those big bombs.
The target? Squaddie Rob Carter, who was blown away by the telly troublemaker's explosive bedroom tactics.

He ended up closely allied to Rebecca Shiner, who gave the soldier a good dressing down before ordering him on a saucy undercover mission.
Bolshy"As a soldier, I've been in some racy situations," revealed Rob. "But sex with Bex topped anything I have ever seen before."

The 21-year-old, who served in Iraq for six months in 2006, told News of the World that the bolshy brunette enjoyed a tussle between the sheets.

He added: "She was game for anything. I wore the uniform to work but she was the one who dressed up in the bedroom."

But he also explained how the BB bully-whose dark side was exposed in the House last week after a series of nasty bust-ups- kicked off when she didn't get her own way, especially after she'd had a drink.

"She would get upset and let other people know about it," he said. "She bullied me like that when we were going out. When we were at clubs, she got in lots of arguments with girls.

"Bex is not the kind of girl to back down from an argument either, she usually thinks that she is in the right.

"You don't want to mess with Bex when she's had a few."

Randy Rob first met 36DD boob baring Bex, 21, on a night out in her home city of Coventry in 2005.

He recalled: "The first time I laid eyes on her she was dressed up as a nurse.
"I got talking to her and found she was really outgoing, loud and giddy.

"At the end of the night she invited me round to her place for a drink."

But when he got back to her mum's semi-detached pad, the soldier boy was ambushed by sex-mad Bex. "Once we were through the door she began commanding me around," he gasped.

"Within seconds she had stripped me off and was getting all I had out of the barracks!"

With Bex's mum asleep upstairs, Rob had to switch to stealth mode during sex.

He smiled: "The thrill of possibly getting caught by her mum made it even more exciting."

After the couple first made love Rob says they struggled to keep their hands off each other.

He said: "She was always dressing up. Nurses' outfits, Santa Claus suits and Barbie outfits, you name it.

"After another boozy night out, things got steamy when we decided to stop off in a park on the way home. It was about midnight and I remember grabbing hold of Bex and pulling her towards me for a kiss.

"She giggled and dragged me under a tree. She had a short black dress on and within seconds we were having sex under the stars."

Rob revealed that after a few too many glasses of her favourite drink-gin, coke and lime- she would often make an exhibition of herself.
He laughed: "Bex would be dancing on the tables and just being Bex-she loves being the centre of attention."

Another time Bex showed the shape of things to come in the BB house when she stripped-off for Rob-in a fountain in Coventry city centre.

He said: "We were all pretty drunk and Bex and me jumped in the fountain. She decided to take things a bit further and got her kit off. It was hilarious."

Viewers reacted in horror this week as Bex became involved in a series of scary arguments alongside housemates bitchy Jen-her fellow "seal" in the zoo task-and skinny stirrer Luke.

Spark

But Rob said his ex is naturally aggressive and always up front with how she feels.

He explained: "Bex will say what she thinks and not think about how it makes someone else feel. She just comes out and says it."

Things between Bex and Rob fizzled out on his return from serving in Iraq in May last year.

He said: "We started seeing each other again but the spark had gone."

But Rob assured us that sparks will continue to fly in Big Brother as battle-hardened Bex masters House warfare.

He warned: "If housemates keep playing these mind games, there will be more fireworks from Bex in the BB house."
Source and Pictures: News of the World (http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/bigbrother/0607_bex.shtml)

fairymoon
06-07-2008, 01:00 PM
hes after money then

andyman
06-07-2008, 02:29 PM
why would any normal male touch that thing??? She is a spoilt brat 13yr old in the head! Fair to say bex maybe good for one thing... Bish Bash Bosh spings to mind. The way she is has to be a disgrace to females everywhere. Evict bex!

Jackie
06-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Another x boyfriend after money.

fairymoon
06-07-2008, 05:16 PM
andyman go back to your rock

Lauren
06-07-2008, 05:18 PM
She dressed up in a.... santa suit?

miss_m
06-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

HOE HOE HOE

Lauren
06-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by miss_m

HOE HOE HOE

:laugh3:

miss_m
06-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by miss_m

HOE HOE HOE

:laugh3:

Jus realised that looked like it was aimed at you and it was actually at the santa comment :joker:

fingers
07-07-2008, 12:07 AM
From what we've seen it all rings true!