PDA

View Full Version : Rex Rex is legendary

Indierock&roll
06-07-2008, 02:02 PM
ahaha
as soon as jen left the house and everyone was still around rex just in the middle of everyone goes " rex to win woo"
arr hes hilarious
:laugh3:

GhettoSuperstar
06-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Lol yeah I thought that was funny. I like the way that he just doesn't really care about the whole BB thing and is a step back from everyone. He likes to provoke situations but not in a nasty way, just in a way that makes others blood boil. I think he's awesome! And.."REX TO WIN!"

Indierock&roll
06-07-2008, 02:12 PM
i really want him to win now, only if luke goes which i think he might this week but if he does then definatly REX TO WIN :) hes 4th favourate now!

Kore
06-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah i hope he wins!!

Diablo
07-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Rex is my favourite BB housemate EVER!!!!! I love him!! :colour:

ThisIsMarie
07-07-2008, 02:07 AM
What a disgrace! Don't use the word legendary for something so small and completely unmemorable! :nono:

Lauren
07-07-2008, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by ThisIsMarie
What a disgrace! Don't use the word legendary for something so small and completely unmemorable! :nono:

It was legendary of his character and a good moment.

Was very funny.

ThisIsMarie
07-07-2008, 02:42 AM
No it wasn't!

That moment is hardly going to be something we remember in years to come or make BB history. Good maybe (although I really don't think so) but in NO way legendary!!

It's not like anyone is going to say, remember when Nikki screamed "who is she, who is she, where did they find her.", yeah! Legend! remember when Rex said "Rex to win"....:blush:

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 02:50 AM
when when?????????????

ThisIsMarie
07-07-2008, 03:05 AM
See! People don't even remember it now and it was only a few days ago. ROFL!

(On friday)

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 03:06 AM
See! People don't even remember it now and it was only a few days ago. ROFL!

(On friday) huh!
i didnt see this happen!
was it on live feed, or the highlight show???

ThisIsMarie
07-07-2008, 03:08 AM
HL

Lauren
07-07-2008, 03:21 AM
No it wasn't!

That moment is hardly going to be something we remember in years to come or make BB history. Good maybe (although I really don't think so) but in NO way legendary!!

It's not like anyone is going to say, remember when Nikki screamed "who is she, who is she, where did they find her.", yeah! Legend! remember when Rex said "Rex to win"....:blush:

I think you misread the thread title. It said Rex is legendary.

Not "This moment is legendary in BB history".

ThisIsMarie
07-07-2008, 03:27 AM
NO I didn't!

Saying Rex is legendary, then saying it is due to that moment implies exactly that.

Besides it makes no difference because Rex isn't a legendary character either.

Lauren
07-07-2008, 03:32 AM
NO I didn't!

Saying Rex is legendary, then saying it is due to that moment implies exactly that.

Besides it makes no difference because Rex isn't a legendary character either.

It didn't say that he was legendary because of that moment. It said he was legendary, and then recounted a funny moment. The two are independent of each other and does not imply causation.

The latter of your post is down to personal opinion.

Wildcat!
07-07-2008, 04:29 AM
I have to say, he is well over rated! and he will not last very much longer!
I hope he does, but I dont think so, he is being too much like,I dont give a damn!

Xander
07-07-2008, 06:54 AM
I like Rex now I thought at first he would be really arrogant but he comes across as a nice guy and hes one of my favorite housemates.

GiRTh
07-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Rex is getting more and more arrogant. He told Sara he's a better chef than millionaire star author and chef Jamie Oliver. He's also starting to sh*t stir a bit. I'm starting to like him.

Mimsy
07-07-2008, 09:43 AM
He was being droll when he said it, I thought it was funny.

Indierock&roll
07-07-2008, 04:40 PM
No it wasn't!

oh are you messing :laugh3:

seriously though! i was saying HE was legendary, my opinion!
but it was hilarious "REX TO WIN" and jens face was like :|
and he went "oh too soon :laugh:"

IT WAS LEGENDARY!!:laugh3:

Beckee
07-07-2008, 06:28 PM
Rex Is Sooo Annoying, All He Seems To Talk About Is His Restraunts:sleep::conf2: And The Housemates Have Already Heard About The Restraunts So I Dont Think They Would Want To Hear Them Over And Over Again!

Get Rex Out!, And It Should Of Been Him Who Went Not Jen!

spitfire
07-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Yup,Rex rocks and is without doubt my favorite.

Lauren
07-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh
Rex is getting more and more arrogant. He told Sara he's a better chef than millionaire star author and chef Jamie Oliver. He's also starting to sh*t stir a bit. I'm starting to like him.

Haha, was about to slate your point til the last sentence :tongue: (Just kidding).

But yeah, his arrogance is part of his charm as a HM.

Jen
18-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by GiRTh

Haha, i love that post...
Last sentance, totally unexpected! :tongue:

amydropdead_x
19-07-2008, 01:22 AM
Rex is mint.
He makes all the good conversation in the house, and the way he makes those snide comments about other housemates is funny, cos he says it to their face, rather than behind their back.
Yes, he talks about his restaurant and girlfriend a lot, but who cares, its not THAT annoying. Kat talks about cookies, Rachel talks about chickpeas and her boyfriend, Darnells always singing, Bex is always moaning
they all have their flaws.