PDA

View Full Version : Luke please don't vote out non-boring people!

ruination
06-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Kat and Rachel would no doubt be lovely people if you met them in real life, but I think I will be a bit sick in my mouth if I hear them singing 'happy house' again ....

TV is about conflict, resolution of conflict, opinions ...

I wish Jen hadn't gone out this week ... Rex is a boring chauvenist, (Bex shouldn't eat cookies, etc) and he is too savvy to do anything tv-worthy.

Jen was kind of sweet and interesting ... I think she was genuinely torn between Dale and Stuart ... it could all have made good tv in the future ...

Luke to win! Gorgeous, bitchy, two-faced, intelligent, funny Luke.

Can't seem to change my username on this site.

Jay
06-07-2008, 02:26 PM
I don't find Luke entertaining, when he started bitching it was funny but now it's getting boring.

serensilver
06-07-2008, 02:29 PM
It's too late most of the public have already voted out the non boring people! :bored:

I.E steph, sylvia and Jen!

they may not be the niceset people in the world but i dont want to watch a nice BB but seems like most others do! :sleep:

Indierock&roll
06-07-2008, 03:13 PM
:sleep:
the public need sense! seriously why why why would you want to watch boring people!?
we need luke for the sanctity of big brother!! otherwise itll just go down the drains and thats bye bye BB

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 06:59 PM
Yup i Agreee Luke Is Really The Only Entertaining Housemate Left!
Kat Was To Start With But Now Shes Just Really Starting To Irratate Me!

If Luke Goes i Think The House Will Be Really Boring And Its Probarly Gonna Lose Alot Of Viewers!

Saveee Luke:D!!