PDA

View Full Version : the offical dont !!sign the petition to get jen back in the house

jonsep
06-07-2008, 02:26 PM
because im sick and tired of people moaning when one of their favourites gets kicked out,aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

fingers
06-07-2008, 03:02 PM
The Producers WILL put her back in, same as they did with Nikki, they take your money and put up two fingers!! The storyline will be that Dale is devastated (remember lovesick Pete?). Then she will be exempt from nominations until the last week when she will be called to the Diary room and given the option of going to the Public Vote or taking the money which is on a table in front of her!

She will opt for the Public Vote!!???? LOL

Very_Nayce
06-07-2008, 03:16 PM
thats the worst idea i have ever heard and your naive if you think she is going to go back in

serensilver
06-07-2008, 03:26 PM
jen :cheer2: jen :cheer2: jen:cheer2: jen:cheer2:

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 03:29 PM
She Aint Going To Get Put Back In ,,
None Of The Public Like Her Anyways So She Will Just Be Back Out [i]

i Hate Jen

arista
06-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by fingers
The Producers WILL put her back in, same as they did with Nikki, they take your money and put up two fingers!! The storyline will be that Dale is devastated (remember lovesick Pete?). Then she will be exempt from nominations until the last week when she will be called to the Diary room and given the option of going to the Public Vote or taking the money which is on a table in front of her!

Nikki was better than Sad Jen.

With 89% vote to get her out
no way would they return her.

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by arista

i Agree Nikki Was Alot Better:) ,,
Jen Was Juss Boring :S

fingers
06-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by AyeAye-xO

Nikki was just a golddigger who the producers thought would win!! Big mistake!!

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by AyeAye-xO

Nikki was just a golddigger who the producers thought would win!! Big mistake!!

Wel Everyone That Goes In Any Big Brother Must Be A Golddigger Than Cause They Are All Obv In It For The Money Or Fame[i]!
And Actually The Producers Thought Pete Would Win Which Was Correct!