PDA

View Full Version : I feel sorry for the girlfriends and boyfriends on the outside.

Charleywasmad
06-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Hello all!

Just imagine it, you're beloved partner has gone in to the house, you've told everyone you know (and some you dont) because you're so proud and excited, and what do they do? carry on with someone else in front of millions of people!

If someone did that to me the penalty would be death. As much as I hate Dale and Sylvia I feel sorry for what their partners went through on the outside.

BB has a very long and bad track record of this happening, do these people have no feelings!? are they so hungry for their 15 minutes of fame and 'Z' list celebrity status that they'll tear the heart out and humiliate someone who loves them?

Horrible *****!

CWM

Charleywasmad
06-07-2008, 06:56 PM
i guess im the only one lol

CWM

Lauren
06-07-2008, 06:59 PM
I feel bad for them, but it was probably doing them a favour - their relationship must not have been that strong.

Charleywasmad
06-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Lauren
I feel bad for them, but it was probably doing them a favour - their relationship must not have been that strong.

possibly. but in most cases I think its just them being <insurt favourite insult here>

CWM

Mimsy
06-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Probably be better to go in unattached, I wouldnt want to be leaving my other half for weeks on end. Mind you, if you had a good relationship on the outside, you wouldnt be looking elsewhere :shrug:

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 07:10 PM
i Agree And If They Really Had Strong Feelings For There Partner Then No Other Housemate Would Come Between Them!

In The Dale And Jen Situation i Dont Think i Would Be Able To Trust Dale If i Was Jen Cos Hes Done It To His Gf So Whats To Say If Him And Jen Get Together He Wont Do It To Her?
And Can You Really See Dale Settling Down With Jen And Bringing Up Another Man Kid?
He Has Already Admitted To Hating Kids:S!

Charleywasmad
06-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by AyeAye-xO
i Agree And If They Really Had Strong Feelings For There Partner Then No Other Housemate Would Come Between Them!

In The Dale And Jen Situation i Dont Think i Would Be Able To Trust Dale If i Was Jen Cos Hes Done It To His Gf So Whats To Say If Him And Jen Get Together He Wont Do It To Her?
And Can You Really See Dale Settling Down With Jen And Bringing Up Another Man Kid?
He Has Already Admitted To Hating Kids:S!

i hadnt thought of that... every day i find a new reason to hate Dale

CWM

fairymoon
06-07-2008, 07:34 PM
any one can father a child it takes somebody special to be a dad, but like you say cannot see dale doing that

violet
06-07-2008, 08:28 PM
I keep hearing Rex saying "I wonder if I still have a girlfriend," and yesterday Sara asked him, "Why do you say that?" and he said "I dunno, because she's on the outside and I don't know anymore"...or something along those lines...it kind of showed me that his relationship with her isn't very strong, if he's wondering whether she's still there for him or if she's out with other men. what do you think?

Lauren
06-07-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by violet
I keep hearing Rex saying "I wonder if I still have a girlfriend," and yesterday Sara asked him, "Why do you say that?" and he said "I dunno, because she's on the outside and I don't know anymore"...or something along those lines...it kind of showed me that his relationship with her isn't very strong, if he's wondering whether she's still there for him or if she's out with other men. what do you think?

I took that to mean because of his "behaviour" in the house. His tiny little fling with Steph in the early days...?

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by violet

Yeah I Agree He Shouldn't Worry Because He Hasn't Done Anything With Another Girl In The House So She Wouldn't Have Ran Off With An Other Man