PDA

View Full Version : Luke Luke And Bex

AyeAye-xO
06-07-2008, 06:46 PM
i Think That Luke And Bex Should Get Together When They Come Out The House Or Even In The House?
It Would Go Down In Big Brother History!

What Do Use Think?

emmapinkness
12-07-2008, 07:07 PM
yea they should defo get together!!

Indierock&roll
12-07-2008, 07:08 PM
yyyyyyess!
there the cutest !

MarkWaldorf
12-07-2008, 07:12 PM
It'll end when they come out.
As Luke has said, they're two completely different people. Their only together because their spending 24 hours a day with each other. And anyway...hasn't Luke got a girlfriend? Or so says the C4 Website.

Jackie
12-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Their great mates but thats all.

Princess
12-07-2008, 09:42 PM
I was unbelievably shocked when they kissed,I actually jumped off the couch and started pacing around the room!

It could happen though,I think they're sweet in a weird way.

fingers
12-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by jackie46

They are not mates, they have formed an alliance to get Air Time and prolong their stay, would be interesting if they went head to head for the £100,000 LOL!

Indierock&roll
12-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by fingers

They are not mates, they have formed an alliance to get Air Time and prolong their stay, would be interesting if they went head to head for the £100,000 LOL!
nah they are mates ... you can tell

fingers
12-07-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Indierock&roll
Originally posted by fingers

nah they are mates ... you can tell

I bow to your superior knowledge! lol

AngRemembered
12-07-2008, 10:52 PM
No the world is'nt quite big enough to accomodate two pairs of Beavis and Buthead's:whistle:

kjago
13-07-2008, 09:00 AM
nikki and pete were odder if you ask me

Princess
20-07-2008, 01:05 AM
I soo want Bex and Luke to get together. But I can't obsessed with another couple! Especially after my 3 all ending in heartbreak!

So I want them to get together but I also don't!

amydropdead_x
20-07-2008, 01:44 AM
I wish they would (: i think its genuine tbh. The way Luke looks at Bex when shes talking makes me "awww" so cute.

SiaSiaSia
20-07-2008, 01:53 AM
he is so in love with her, and you can tell that by the way he's so horrible to her, but then when she looks away he smiles at her and stuff

i don't know how they'd cope outside the house

amydropdead_x
20-07-2008, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by SiaSiaSia
he is so in love with her, and you can tell that by the way he's so horrible to her, but then when she looks away he smiles at her and stuff

awwww yeah (:
like tonight, when they were both lied down talking, when Bex turned round he tilted him head, looks at her and smiled (: so cute :lovedup:

SiaSiaSia
20-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by amydropdead_x

awwww yeah (:
like tonight, when they were both lied down talking, when Bex turned round he tilted him head, looks at her and smiled (: so cute :lovedup:

I SAW THAT!
my heart like, melted :P

amydropdead_x
20-07-2008, 02:17 AM

awwww yeah (:

I SAW THAT!
awww, same (:
i just went "awwwww" and was like :elephant:
baha, they're soo cute, and the way they argue and was like tonight, (talking about who theyd sleep with in there)
Luke: I wouldnt pick you Rebecca
Bex: O: omg, I'd pick you.
rofl.

andyman
20-07-2008, 02:21 AM
Yeah i want bex and luke to get together after big brother... And jump of a fking bridge!!!:devil:

rayheartbliss
20-07-2008, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by andyman
Yeah i want bex and luke to get together after big brother... And jump of a fking bridge!!!:devil:

they wont last!

SiaSiaSia
20-07-2008, 02:23 AM

awwww yeah (:

I SAW THAT!
awww, same (:
i just went "awwwww" and was like :elephant:
baha, they're soo cute, and the way they argue and was like tonight, (talking about who theyd sleep with in there)
Luke: I wouldnt pick you Rebecca
Bex: O: omg, I'd pick you.
rofl.

I KNOW!
i was like, luke would SO pick bex.
I actually felt bex's jelousy when he was talking about the other housemates he'd sleep with
i just noticed you're from Wigan - Like Luke!
x