PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Lisa's picked up a car!

Ross
06-07-2008, 09:43 PM
You go girl :thumbs: I love her.

Lauren
06-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Pmsl, I swear she is losing it!

And then when she messed up on the psychic energy thing, she was like "Well I just felt the energy was right at the time" HAHA.

*mazedsalv**
06-07-2008, 09:47 PM
I was about to make a thread on this!! What a weird thing to say. She's mad.

Mimsy
06-07-2008, 09:48 PM
More like side kick energy lmao, she can fly too, amazing woman :joker:

Loukas
06-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Lauren

And then when she messed up on the psychic energy thing, she was like "Well I just felt the energy was right at the time" HAHA.

LOL! The thing about moving out of your body is true! It has happened to be, believe it or not!! I was on a staircase walking down it then i dropped down the stairs. My friends told me i was awake and in like a daydream state!? It was very strange and scary :S

Mimsy
06-07-2008, 10:03 PM
There is always the possibility that she was having 'absences' mild form of epilepsy.
The lifting a person with just your fingers thing, we used to do that at school 'This is the power of concentration, the silence must not be broken' Sometimes we could lift one of our pals right up above our heads with just our finger tips!

Tom
06-07-2008, 10:06 PM
LOL

I've seen other people do the lifting up thing (its not hard, and its not psychic energy either), and I've done it myself as well. She just made a mockery of the whole thing and almost turned me into a sceptic despite me having an outerbody experience myself :joker:.

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 10:08 PM
A Used To Never Like But Now I Am Starting Too :tongue:

Bells
06-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Some of the stuff she comes out with is made even more hilarious because of the way she says it. I am actually surprised that no other housemate has picked up on this, or even bothered to laugh - or at least question her when she was talking about her experiences. They were all just amazed and accepted what she had to say at face value. I suppose I would have done as well though... she seems to have that effect on people.

AngRemembered
06-07-2008, 10:15 PM
No. I think it was a misunderstanding, she really meant she had been picked up in a car, obviously out hichhiking on her local street corner :joker:

Very_Nayce
06-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble
Originally posted by Lauren

LOL! The thing about moving out of your body is true! It has happened to be, believe it or not!! I was on a staircase walking down it then i dropped down the stairs. My friends told me i was awake and in like a daydream state!? It was very strange and scary :S
aye Out of body experiences are nothing paranormal. Thier real.

Not for the faint hearted though , pleanty of stuff online if you want to try and induce one

their was one guy who had a tactic of holding a rock over a pot when he was in bed , so the second he fell asleep , the rock would drop and he would instantly wake , but only partly , inducing a sort of out of body experience

fingers
08-07-2008, 10:01 AM
Lifted a car?? How long did it take her to punch her way out of a paper bag?? lol

Kate..
08-07-2008, 10:49 AM
^^ Exactly,

It was probably a toy car :D