PDA

View Full Version : Mario Not Only Is Mario Hilarious but..

AlexBigBrother
06-07-2008, 09:49 PM
so is Lisa

shes really come alive this highlights show!
being really nice about darnell and very funny stories about out of body experiences and lifting cars lol!

LarryDavid
06-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Funny stories???

The sad thing is that she doesn't intend them to be funny, it's because you probably think she is talking rubbish that you feel they are funny, did you not hear Mario slating the other housemates to Belinda???

I think they are slowly showing their true colours and it is not too pretty.

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 11:00 PM
I Don't Like Mario But It's Quite Funny When He Talks About Health And Safety :laugh2:

But I Am Starting Too Like Lisa A Lot More Now :) x

LarryDavid
06-07-2008, 11:02 PM
" Bex, Bex, Bex...those scissor are really sharp, no i mean really sharp" ....gotta laugh or you'd cry!!

:thumbs:

SiMoN!
06-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Mario is sad n neds to get a life
and grow up

hes wot like 80 n bitching like a school girl

06marsh
06-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Lisa just comes across as a silly cow who doesn't have a brain of her own (why else is she with Mario?) but i don't mind her.
However, Mario is pissing me off. He talks about Rex chatting Maysoon up then goes on about his non existant 'tv career', slags everyone off to Belinda and then slags Belinda off to everyone else. GET MARIO OUT!

rayheartbliss
06-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by LarryDavid
Funny stories???

The sad thing is that she doesn't intend them to be funny, it's because you probably think she is talking rubbish that you feel they are funny, did you not hear Mario slating the other housemates to Belinda???

I think they are slowly showing their true colours and it is not too pretty.

they have always shown who they are (nasty, manipulative)
and i mean mario!!!! but lisa...i didnt think she was the same! >.<

get mario out!
kat 2 win!

xkatex
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
I like Mario, yeah he's had a bitch about people but who hasn't in the house. Your going to have opinions about the people you are living with that's just normal but he doesn't backstab like Luke and goes and spread what people have said. I like Mario he's wicked.

albie
09-07-2008, 02:57 PM
It was funny the way he slagged that aussie chick off. "the dirty ****" He said it with such venom it was funny.

The pop eyed muscle twanger.