PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Love this woman...

Chrizzle
06-07-2008, 10:07 PM
I just wanted to put across how much I love Lisa at the moment.

She makes me laugh but not at the times when shes trying to be funny.

I loved the way she told everyone about how she picked up a car and stuff.

Shes unintentionally hilarious.

Anyone else love (laughing at) Lisa?

Mimsy
06-07-2008, 10:09 PM
She makes me laugh too, she's perfect for Mario, she also believes her own hype lol Great entertainment value!

Jay
06-07-2008, 10:09 PM
She is ok, i think this is the first night i have found her interesting and funny.

Bells
06-07-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that hilarious. :hugesmile: I'm surprised nobody else burst out laughing whilst she was saying the stuff.

She's got loads to say which catches my attention, plus I think her & Mario make such a perfect match!

Callum
06-07-2008, 10:10 PM
She has grown on me so much since launch. She's one of my faves now, she's funny and I like her positive attitude.

Gemmer-x
06-07-2008, 10:12 PM
For some reason i really didnt like her when she entered, but she has really grown on me :bigsmile:

Lauren
06-07-2008, 10:15 PM
She's definitely entertaining! :hello:

AngRemembered
06-07-2008, 10:20 PM
yes, she's been OK, and definately one of the better females in this series, wish she'd remind Mario of his constant contradictions though.
Like, I never like talking about people...but
and my fave tonight, "somebody who says who they want to win this early is like a poker player showing his hand, whats all that about"
This talking about Belinda, who he also said in an earlier conversation to the same person "someone I want to win, is someone real and doing it for the experience, someone straight down the line, like MIkey"
Yeah Mario, like a true poker player, what exactly is that all about?:bigsmile::laugh:

GiRTh
07-07-2008, 10:26 AM
I've liked her from the start. She does say some silly things though. Since the new HM's came in both Lisa and Mario seem to be doing more bullshining to impress them.