PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on Mario & Lisa has changed.

Locke.
06-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Mario was my favourite housemate for the first month, but he has been a dickhea* for the last few days, he's my fourth worst in there now. Lisa was alright, but she's boring and adds nothing to the house and provides no entertainment for the viewers; at least Mario is still funny. Anyway, I hope either Lisa, Bex or Luke go next, preferably Bex, and then Mario after those three.

officialleafan
06-07-2008, 10:28 PM
I'm loving Lisa and Mario more than i did at the beginning now :shocked:

Mimsy
06-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh I dont know, Lisa came out with some right pealers tonight lol.

AlexBigBrother
06-07-2008, 10:29 PM
same leafan

leafan are u a boy or a girl?

Chrizzle
06-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Im the ooposite

I didnt like them now I love Lisa and like Mario.

SammyAyee
06-07-2008, 10:31 PM
I Am Liking Lisa A Lot More Now Than I Did From The Start But Still Don't Like Mario

rayheartbliss
06-07-2008, 11:04 PM
i didnt mind mario at first!
but i hate him now!
i use 2 like lisa, but i dont like her now!!!!

Annie
06-07-2008, 11:05 PM
I used to HATE Mario & Lisa but recently Lisa is growing on me, its when she has her wee chats in the diary room and she says things and they aint funny but how she says it is hiliarious! I mean she doesnt know she is funny but she is defo growing on me..

But then she must have something special about her to get into the house in the first place... so maybe we will get to see more of her in the future. I hope so cos she is really coming out of her shell... Especially now with Bilinda Bilinda Bilinda! haha

LarryDavid
06-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Get them both out soon, Mario and his talking down to everyone and trying to sway the new hosemates opinion of others by slating then behind their backs.

Lisa,what does she add, apart from totally agreeing with Mario and running round the garden?

LemonJam
07-07-2008, 12:33 AM
There's something about Lisa which I adore, but I can't grasp what :conf:

Kore
07-07-2008, 12:36 AM
I like Lisa and MArio :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

rayheartbliss
07-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by LarryDavid
Get them both out soon, Mario and his talking down to everyone and trying to sway the new hosemates opinion of others by slating then behind their backs.

Lisa,what does she add, apart from totally agreeing with Mario and running round the garden?

game players...they acuse kat n rachel of eing a game player just because they are nice..when they are the ones analysing thing 2 much..there the players...and the've come in, basiclly mario is the manipulator and lisa just agrees with him so it would seem as though the majorty of HM would find that what they say are true! a few have fallen for it..but the genuine ones wont!!! i.e kat, rachel, darnel.

urgh! what kind of person is IT!!!!
he certenly isnt nice! maybe people like nasty people now!

Spike
07-07-2008, 12:39 AM
I liked Mario and Lisa from the start but I am liking them even more now
They just make me laugh and are great.
I hope they are in for some time yet

bigbr0ther
07-07-2008, 01:29 AM
I was loving Mario and Lisa. Mario was actually in my favorites. Now they're both under dislike.

1) Lisa became boring and made comments that I found to be offensive.
2) Mario told Kathreya that she was pathetic while she was already in tears!

These things have caused the two to move way down in my opinion, and they're gonna have to live with that. (Hehe, did you get that joke? It was a reference to... oh, never mind.)

stonedape
07-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Mario & Lisa started off strong for me, wavered in week 2 when Mario first started with his fan club bullshit...now I see them as a comic duo of sorts that needs to stay until at least all the boring ones are out.